UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new waves coming out tommorow!!!

NINTENDOwii

The only ones that can confirm this are West Coast comic shops because they get Marvel minimates a week earlier than the posted Diamond Distributors release date. I'm almost sure that a west coaster would have told us by now so I wouldn't hold my breath. We shall find out tomorrow.

^Good Luck! I just saw stuckakid, cornerstorecomics, etc. have them for a 6/27 release so who knows.

I usually get notified from my shop the Friday before my stock is arrivng and haven't heard anything. I've also checked another reliable comic shop list and nothing.

yeah i am really excited :lol:

the only bad part is that i live on the East Coast and i have no comic stores near me :(

so in the end i useally end up ordering the online(cornerstorecomics :biggrin: )

dst might be lying to us all :blink:

hopefully they all are released tomorrow

(i will probably have to wait about a week for mine,but you dont)

So go out and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamond's shipping list doesnt have anything listed

and while it would be cool

have we ever got 2 waves at once? I dont think so

It's been a long time (and correct me if I'm wrong), but didn't Marvel Minimates waves 2 & 3 ship to CBS on the same day?

It's been a long time (and correct me if I'm wrong), but didn't Marvel Minimates waves 2 & 3 ship to CBS on the same day?

No I think they were a week apart, but I could be wrong. It was a long time ago, and there has been a lot of mates since then.