UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are you going to ANY cons/shows this year?

Shanester

I'm just being nosey and letting my curiosity rule. I must say that I am not much for going to cons or genre shows. I have been to a few small local shows and attended Wizard World Texas last year (probably the biggest con for me). This year the International GI Joe con is in my backyard, so I am going to that and San Diego CC 2006 is a stop I am making next month for the first time.

I think I am going to do Wizard Texas again this year, but no solid plans yet. What shows/cons are you planning for 2006?

To be honest I was seriously dissapointed with WWLA last year, so didn't go this year... Giveaway mini's might have swayed me though!

I Would have liked to have done Emerald City, to say hi to the guys and support Jaycens efforts but ti was too close to my trip to the UK...maybe next yr...

Perhaps I'm just spoilt by having SDCC right on my doorstep but it really does blow everything else away...

T.

Hmmm....I will be attending WWChicago, still mulling over the Transformers Con if it hasn't passed yet. :P Then I'll be attending some small local cons. Was also thinking of going to Heroes con since it's about an hour from my sister's home, we'll see how things pan out.

SDCC is tentative on personal problems. Have everything ready, just not at a good time. :(

I'm going to Heroes Con in Charlotte this weeked. I've already been to Pittsburgh back in April. Will probalby go to Baltimore in the fall.

JL, if you go to Heroes Con let me know.

I'll be hitting WW Chicago again... I think.

It's still kinda up in the air right now.

Hoping to go though.

Hell, I live in San Diego and I can't even make it to CC because of work. The chances for me to make it to anything else are pretty much nil.

Still find time to have a beer with the boys in the evening though? B)

T.

You went to teh ultra exclusive UK Meetup - surely you don't need any other conventions :D

Yeah Ady, I would loved to have made that one.

Its should become a regular occurance.

(as in we'll do it whenever one of you US guys graces us with your presence)

maybe you UK guys should just start planning to come to SDCC...NEXT year :D

T.

^^^ What about the Canadians? ;)

The only con I've ever been to was this year's ECCC in Seattle. It was alright but I think I'm going to have to go to San Diego to see the Mecca of Comic Cons some day.

The only con I've ever been to was this year's ECCC in Seattle. It was alright but I think I'm going to have to go to San Diego to see the Mecca of Comic Cons some day.

Your sled dogs must have been tired after making the trip to Seattle... How long did it take them to pull you there?

Your sled dogs must have been tired after making the trip to Seattle... How long did it take them to pull you there?

:lol: :spiderman2099: