UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Greetings and salutations...

Hi, I've been lurking on this board for a couple days now and finally got up the nerve to join. Just started collecting Minimates a couple of months ago and recently it occured to me that there might be an official forum out there for them because I'm looking to find others who share my interest and maybe want to do some trading. So hi guys and thanks for having me. Oh I also collect Visionaries as you might have guessed. Glad to see the name wasn't taken. :)

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to this forum. I haven't been here long myself, but this is a very friendly forum where alot of people will try to help you. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Leoric! I remember having a few Visionaries action-figures when I was a kid. Actually it might be fun to make some custom Visionaries Minimates although it might be tough to find the right hologram...

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys this seems to be a very busy forum and I like that. :D

Some custom Visionary Minimates would be great fun Fujis and you wouldn't have to make holograms though if you could that would be even better but just labels that perhaps resemble the chest plates would work. Wish I was any good at customizing but I suck balls at art, pardon my french.

Again thanks for making me feel welcome!

Hi T. :)

Well, my collection consists of the main eight figures, plus two more and the Lancer Cycle, plus everything published I've managed to locate for the series. I don't have a file sharing account, is there a way to upload directly to the forum? Unless there is you will have to wait until I can find a good FS site.

Here's the Darkling Lords. The holograms came out nice in this one I think.

DSCF4775.jpg

Finally the Lancer Cycle with Ectar.

DSCF4772.jpg

They're dusty just noticed. Haven't had them under direct light for a long time better clean them up. I also collect Beast Wars transformers and classic Transformers, especially the old cassettes.

• 3 weeks later...