UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Complaint Thread

Energy-Man

Zombie 'Giant' Man. Why bloody bother? I know all about the licensing stuff etc. but he's normal size! He's normal size...he's not a giant..he's bloody normal size ....what's his power ....being normal size? Normal-Size Zombie Giant Man ,really cool. I'm looking forward to the Zombie Ice-Man exclusive.....unfrozen...aka The Mighty Thaw. Seriously though this is sad.

lol

yea i was rather disappointed too when i found out giant man wasnt bigger

wouldnt they call him just zombie-man if he isnt giant?

id like a zombie Nova though(from dead days) but almost nobody cares about that cause hes just a minor character

and why the hellion there a button reply button to qoute and the qoute button just sits there?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why the hellion there a button reply button to qoute and the qoute button just sits there?

The quote button is useful if you want to quote multiple posts at once. Simply click the quote button under each post that you want to appear in your own post. It turns red if you clicked it successfully. After you have selected all the posts you wish to quote, click the reply button and *poof* there they are. Like magic it is.

That's a cool feature. Uh... I HATE that I didn't already know how that worked!

(gotta stay in the theme of complaining)

The quote button is useful if you want to quote multiple posts at once. Simply click the quote button under each post that you want to appear in your own post. It turns red if you clicked it successfully. After you have selected all the posts you wish to quote, click the reply button and *poof* there they are. Like magic it is.

:jawdrop: OMG! thats just astonishing

now i just feel stupid....i hate that feeling....i get it all the time :(

To be even stupider, is that available on the low-res board?

EDIT: Just tested, it isn't. I hate having to use low res.

People who made over a Dozen single or 2-3 word posts in different threads in less than an hour.... that add nothing to ANY of the threads they posted in.

T.

Actually, I noticed that too. Also hate it.

On the low res board you have you click p_mq_add.gif on the posts you want to quote, then click on t_reply.gif. This will quote the posts you selected.

You will notice that once you have clicked on p_mq_add.gif it will change to p_mq_remove.gif.

Only t_reply.gif works Not t_qr.gif.

I actually have a minimate complaint...my wife bought me the DOTFP Logan and I went to pose him and both legs broke off...I wrote an email to AA and never got a reply... I bought the new spidey 5 pack and nearly broke both of hydromans arms and then did break one of sandmans arms... this time I wrote DST and Chris was nice but couldn't help me... so my complaint is I HATE BROKEN MINIMATES ESPECIALLY RIGHT AFTER YOU PULL THEM FROM THE BOX...ARGHHHH :verymad:

I complaint is that I've been out bidded on the last three 2003 green blanks that I've seen on Ebay by the same bidder. It is the only promotional blank that I don't have but just can't see myself spending $40 on it. Maybe the next one will go for cheaper and that bidder won't find it this time, how many green blanks do you need anyways.

Oh yeah I also hate home maker over shows my girlfriend is hooked on that crap.

I hate minimates.

I hate being addicted to them. I hate having this overwhelming obsession to own every single one of the little buggers I set my eyes on. I hate all of you for enabling me. You're all feeding into my addiction.

I hate having $300 in pre-orders sitting out there.... I hate having 'that talk' with my wife about my $300 worth of pre-orders. (Although I admit I enjoy getting text messages from her while I'm at work, telling me 'another package from Stuckakid arrived for you today! Can I open it?')

DST and AA - I hate you more than all the things above. You suck. You have created the one toy I don't think I'll ever be able to just quit buying. The price point is accessible. The variety is amazing. You're getting better with each wave I see pics of. Oh and your customer service is excellent. Damn you all.

:D

I hate that I will never meet Emma Watson in person :(:(:(

And I also hate that Emma Watson is too beautiful :blink:

I can't agree more with this one! She's starting at my friends college soon. Lucky guy.

I also have to use the low-res one and it annoys me. You don't get the funny captions at the top of the screen and the quoting was confusing til I read these posts.

I hate minimates.

I hate being addicted to them. I hate having this overwhelming obsession to own every single one of the little buggers I set my eyes on. I hate all of you for enabling me. You're all feeding into my addiction.

DST and AA - I hate you more than all the things above. You suck. You have created the one toy I don't think I'll ever be able to just quit buying. The price point is accessible. The variety is amazing. You're getting better with each wave I see pics of. Oh and your customer service is excellent. Damn you all.

:D

same

He was joking. Who keeps a cable under a Teletubby? A telly is english for TV. As in Television.

Of course it would have made more sense to take the use of the word "telly" as quirky British slang for Television.

This is more than likely the case as only about 35% of British homes keep actually teletubbies as pets!

T.

p.s. Ivan... You are evil, *thumps chest in a meaningful gesture of solidarity* respect!

Warning: Adult Language.

No matter how many cool Marvel or BSG or Star Trek Minimates are announced, the fact that they're all being produced by DST with that pain-in-the-ass chase figure business model absolutely destroys almost all interest I have in those lines.

DST has managed to take a gotta-have-'em-all completist like myself – probably one of the best kind of customers to have – and made being a consumer more frustrating than fun thanks to one-per-case, hard-to-find chase figures.

DC Direct gets my money without hesitation because I know that there will be no holes in my collection. I don't have to order a whole case or get to the comic shop before other collectors or resort to scalpers on eBay in order to get the 'mates I want.

I've waited through waves and waves of Spidey and Wolvie variants but now that I've been unable to track down two chase figures I wanted, apathy has started to set in and consequently I'm way behind in my Marvel Minimate collecting. I used to be on top of this shit but not anymore. I have no idea what's coming out or when because DST makes it so hard for me to complete my collection.

And I don't wanna hear any fucking "thrill of the hunt" bullshit. I want what I want. If I wanted to go hunting, I'd buy a gun and a hunting license and go shoot at some poor, dumb animals. Toys should be fun, not a god-damned sport.

This sucks particularly hard because for years I've rallied specifically for 2-inch Trek 'mates. Not only does DST continue to offer chase figures of popular variants, they seem hell-bent on repeating Art Asylum's original fuck-up by only offering characters from the original series. Modern Trek fans? Fuck you. Yeah, we saw prototypes of TNG 'mates years ago. So what? You'll get TOS until sales drop so low DST decides Trek is no longer a viable license after all because they ignore every Trek incarnation produced after 1969.

I just wish DST would cut the crap and do things like DC Direct. Offering characters from EVERY era makes EVERYBODY happy. Making NONE of them hard to find makes NO ONE frustrated. But apparently DST prefers pissing off its most venerable supporters and slowly alienating them wave after wave to the point where a poor bastard like myself just doesn't give a shit anymore and spends his cash elsewhere.

In the meantime, enjoy another fucking Spider-Man Minimate. This one looks like he's winking at your mother, MILF-loving cockmaster that he is.

I'm just gonna go after that cause what I have to say is... well.. I would hate to have to follow that with a major complaint.

I work retail and I am continuously annoyed by the customer who realizes there is no price tag on an item and then remarks "that means it is free, right?"

if you do this or feel like doing this, don't, please

All any retail person is thinking (at best) is "you sir are a douche bag"

but we really just have to laugh as if we have never heard it