UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Complaint Thread

Energy-Man

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the way i always slam my fist against the wall when im very mad.....cause the wall gets all denty and my fist scabby :(

I HATE CON EXCLUSIVES!

I can't even go to the freaking cons, and they are usually something I want. And even IF they show up on the net, they are almost always for redicuously high prices. I am so angry that I can't even spell rediciously! CURSE YOU SDCC FOR MAKING THE BEST ZOMBIES YOUR EXCUSIVES! CURSE YOU!!!!!

I HATE CON EXCLUSIVES!

I can't even go to the freaking cons, and they are usually something I want. And even IF they show up on the net, they are almost always for redicuously high prices. I am so angry that I can't even spell rediciously! CURSE YOU SDCC FOR MAKING THE BEST ZOMBIES YOUR EXCUSIVES! CURSE YOU!!!!!

Hey T42,

Odds are that some of the folks here will make them no harder to obtain than regular mates for you...

I'm likely to be a major instigator in that, it wont be the first time the guys that went to the con helped everyone out and I doubt it'll be the last :)

All we ask is to have a little faith and patience, when I talk to those who are going to be there and know case breakdowns etc we'll let you know how we can hook you up...

T.

• 1 month later...

^ No kidding the worst I've ever seen. They even made me run like a fool because of their little problem, I'm not doing that again. They caped the line about 3 times and told people to come back, when you did they kept closing the line. *sigh* I can keep going but I'll end it here.

I also hate that the Transformers Voyager Class cases seem to be like this:

In a case of 10

0 Optimus Primes or Megatrons

1 Ironhide

3 Starscreams

4 Blackouts

and 11 motherbleeping Ratchets.

Of course I am looking for the Prime and Megatron.

Damn you Hasbro. Damn you.

I hate the fact that I finally have money, and my Target and Walmart are clear out of the Transformers I want.

lol i hear that Deadpool before i got payed the only transformer at my wal-mart was barricade now i have money and a use for him and i cant find one any where

i also hate it when u try and do somthing nice and it turns around and bites you in the ass

when a girl brakes up with you, then you move and and your ex comes back and is all like "i miss you". twice this has happened in the last year!!!! but the most complicated things are the things worth doing.

also, when money problems come up and you can't even afford the zombie minimates you said you wanted. sorry about that guys, next time i will make sue i have the money. please forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...

Zombie 'Giant' Man. Why bloody bother? I know all about the licensing stuff etc. but he's normal size! He's normal size...he's not a giant..he's bloody normal size ....what's his power ....being normal size? Normal-Size Zombie Giant Man ,really cool. I'm looking forward to the Zombie Ice-Man exclusive.....unfrozen...aka The Mighty Thaw. Seriously though this is sad.

Parcelforce are Bastards.

I had a letter last tuesday to say I had a customs charge to pay (which is bad enough - £50/$100 extra for a toy I've already paid £200 for). Paid straight away through the website, which said it would be delivered on the Wednesday.

Thursday night I call to find out where my toys are - "you've got a charge to...oh, you've already paid it." Said the toys would be at my local post office on friday, because, although we have a secure location to leave parcels, they won't.

Firday is of course the only day I can get to mt post office, because we leave work a half hour early. I rush in, all excited, to find out that it hasn't been delivered.

Couldn't get to the post office tonight, and won't be able to until friday. And no, they don't answer the phone if I call.

Grrr.

Jo

Parcelforce are Bastards.

I had a letter last tuesday to say I had a customs charge to pay (which is bad enough - £50/$100 extra for a toy I've already paid £200 for). Paid straight away through the website, which said it would be delivered on the Wednesday.

Thursday night I call to find out where my toys are - "you've got a charge to...oh, you've already paid it." Said the toys would be at my local post office on friday, because, although we have a secure location to leave parcels, they won't.

Firday is of course the only day I can get to mt post office, because we leave work a half hour early. I rush in, all excited, to find out that it hasn't been delivered.

Couldn't get to the post office tonight, and won't be able to until friday. And no, they don't answer the phone if I call.

Grrr.

Jo

Jo,I've had exactly the same experience.They should be called Parcelfarce. Rob

Ok, a minor apology - Parcelforce's drivers (or at least one of the ones that delivers to us) are pretty decent.

Got my botcon set this morning - he left it in the recyc box while we were out walking the dogs.

Doesn't make the company any better, but thank you, mr. driver.

Jo