UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Site heading

O.K., so what's THIS about...hmmm? Is this some cruel joke, speculative wishful thinking, or possibly insight to a "near-future" license? It may be too soon, and I don't want to spoil anyone's fun...but this peculiar header has me "salivating acid".

You'll notice that all of them are movie quotes (pretty much), while some are stuff we have as licences some arent. I was just bored.

Although if Aliens mates do turn up I'll pretend I knew all along and that the header was a subtle hint...

You'll notice that all of them are movie quotes (pretty much), while some are stuff we have as licences some arent. I was just bored.

Although if Aliens mates do turn up I'll pretend I knew all along and that the header was a subtle hint...

Why Mr. Carter, you little tease. I had noticed the others with mild curiosity, but this particular one is tugging at my heart-strings! I hope that you're psychic and not just psychotic.

Anything that gets me closer to owning a Paul Reiser Minimate is okay in my books. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I forget the website where I saw it up for pre-order, and although I would like it more in minimate form, there is a kubrick set with a power loader, Ripley, and some Aliens and it looks so awesome. Ever since I got my Aliens Mezitz sets I have been dreaming of aliens in minimate form.

Coming back now I found the link

http://www.action-hq.com/store/product_inf...roducts_id=2804

• 2 months later...
$119.95 for them.....wow I'm speechless. Glad I don't collect them. I would love to see these as minimates though. I would love to see an Aliens vs. Predator set of minimates. Those would rock. As long as they're based on the new AvsP movie and not the crappy first one.

They were available as a pre-order for around 70 bucks from some places (like youbuynow.com). I had one pre-ordered, before I realized how ridiculously expensive that was for a few mini-figs, regardless of how cool they are. . .

$119.95 for them.....wow I'm speechless. Glad I don't collect them. I would love to see these as minimates though. I would love to see an Aliens vs. Predator set of minimates. Those would rock. As long as they're based on the new AvsP movie and not the crappy first one.

They were available as a pre-order for around 70 bucks from some places (like youbuynow.com). I had one pre-ordered, before I realized how ridiculously expensive that was for a few mini-figs, regardless of how cool they are. . .

$70 is about right (ebay)but you'll get one for less. Oh for a minimate set with an accessory like this ..it's class.