UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Staff Member!

Hey folks, its with great pleasure I announce our newest MMMV Staff member, Amazing.JL!

Please, join me in welcoming him aboard.

Hey Congrats JL,

Remember with great power comes... the ability to pick on Dinobot & Drgnrbrn and offically get away with it. :P

Seriously though a great choice for staff, should make managing those contests a lot easier now :)

T.

Congrats JL!

(Why'd you never tell me you wanted to be staff buddy?!? Now I feel mean!)

I had to beg him Ady.

Congratulations AJL, good luck to you. Now if the staff could convince TBT to join up, the circle would be complete :D As you guys are some of the most knowledgeable in the Minimate arena. Quick edit: Then use your powers of pursuasion to convince Timbo Shane :P

Congratulations AJL, good luck to you. Now if the staff could convince TBT to join up, the circle would be complete :D As you guys are some of the most knowledgeable in the Minimate arena. Quick edit: Then use your powers of pursuasion to convince Timbo Shane :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence Don but it's B) Unlikely as I have a 'badboy' image to keep up... B):timbo:

T.

Congrats to JL. With all the work he puts in around here already, I was surprised to find he wasn't staff until now.

As for getting TBT on board, doesn't anyone remember what happened when Baltar became president? The rest of us will be slaving away for Cylons while Tim's having three-ways with Six and Xena. :P

(Why'd you never tell me you wanted to be staff buddy?!? Now I feel mean!)

Don't feel that way buddy, I hadn't thought about it much till recently. :P (btw, the fruit thing is a secret. )

Thanks guys, it means a lot to be accepted. :) I hope to do the best job possible.

The rest of us will be slaving away for Cylons while Tim's having three-ways with Six and Xena. :P

And that would be bad? How? :timbo:

T.

Bad for US!