UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday to us!

Wow. It certainly does not feel like a year since this place opened.

Thanks to Ady and crew for keeping the site going, and thanks to everyone for making ths board a fun and exciting place to visit. Here's to may more years!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MMMV! This place is great thank you Ady Carter for all your effort, you are a scholar and a gentleman, and thanks to the rest of the staff . Also to all the other members you guys are great !

Happy Birthday MMMV! Thank you Ady for giving us this amazing forum to chat and showcase our custom talents. I'm glad to be a small part of this community. Here's looking forward to another fun year. :thumbsup:

I have to agree with what's been said, it's hard to believe it's already been a year Ady. But I will say that I've appreciated the great community you've created for the Minimaniacs in the forum. Hopefully we'll all bere here in 10 more years raising a pint to Ady and his great staff :thumbsup:

Wow, it's been a year already? Amazing! I totally agree with all those who have said this is a fantastic forum, because it truly is, with equal credit for it being so going to both the suportive and creative staff for building a fun-filled atmosphere we all can enjoy, and to the regular posters who are not only beyond friendly but are also amazingly generous, in both the time they spend aiding new members and for their giving nature, which we've all seen demonstrated over and over again.

I am proud to be a member, and hope Minimate Multiverse goes on forever. :D