UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday to us!

Well a year ago today, http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/ was registered:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?%26...emultiverse.com

And a year ago tomorrow the site was officially launched.

Its been a great, but long year and we really have come a long way. We now have a permanent home that will never go away, well over 1000 members, a shed load of posts and and possibly the greatest set of members any board has ever had....

Seriously you guys rock, the only reason I ever made this place was to keep the gang together as it were, when 70.85.44.56/forum/ died I was genuinely upset that we might all loose touch and end up scattered all over the place, and I didnt want that to happen.

So I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you all.

Its been a great year, and lets hope we have many more!

Thanks for all your hard work Ady (and the rest of the staff too!) on making this the best place to hang out on the net. It was definitely a great first year, and I know it will only get better from here!

Wow, a year already! It's been very cool hanging out with you fellas.

Here's to many, many more years to come!

Happy Birthday MMMV and thank you Ady for creating a place where the Minimate community can flourish, and thank you for all of your hard work and generosity! And thanks to Danny, Rad, Shanester, Lurch77, & Reideen1313 as well!

Happy Birthday MMMV!! Thanks for all your hard work Ady.

This is probably the first and only time this will ever be said, but I wish the Desperately Seeking Susan Minimates were out now. Why? So I could make a picture of a Madonna Minimate popping out of a cake. Nothing says "happy birthday" like cake and Madonna (before she became frightening).

Many congratulations to MMMV and total respect to the staff for creating a place where all us misfits can come together and talk about toys :P

Seriously though, thanks for this place Ady, best Minimate community on the 'net by far...