UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC: Marvel Zombies 2 Pack Announced!

AdyCarter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like these. Who woulda thought we'd all be looking forward to a load of variants ;)

Fantastic! I have no problem adding another Daredevil to my collection!

I am so looking forward to these. Interesting that we'd get Giant-Man and Wasp as Zombies before we get them in more normal circumstances. Pity the big guy couldn't be big, but I understand the circumstances and can live with a 2" Giant Man. Giving Giant Man a paint on mask seems to be an interesting choice, but given how much new crap coming out this year, I can understand the desire to cut corners where you can. Heck, I even painted the mask on my custom Zombie Giant Man.

Hard to tell by the pic, but does anyone think Daredevil's chest will be clear like Spidey's leg and Cage's torso?

I think it's an awesome pack. :D Makes a great addition to the box set. :thumbsup: Plus we get Giant Man, ahh I can just spell more Avengers showing up eventually.

I don't think the torso on DD will be clear, it's different and there's no need for it imo.

Apparantly DD's chest will be clear. This is from DST's site: "Designed and sculpted by Art Asylum, each Zombie Minimate features 14 points of articulation as well as clear accent pieces designed to simulate the decaying and battle damaged body parts in true zombie style. "

And these are just prototypes so maybe Giant Man will actually get a full-face mask instead of it being painted on...

Giant Man's inclusion in this set along with the Wasp's head as an accessory tells me that there almost has to be a normal versions two pack on the horizon, as I don't see them going to the trouble and opening the fanboy Pandora's Box if they didn't have one in the pipeline. I don't know if there will be a whole other Avengers wave so soon after the first, but if they go back to waves without themes I suspect we'll see these two from before people's skin became a major food source...

WOW! :woot: Yah for Marvel zombies! I just hope to hell that Giant Man comes with a proper removable helmet with sculpted antenas. But if they are to be painted on, I'll still take him anyway I can get him. Thanks DST!

P.S: Here's ANOTHER LINK!!!

Me am confused. That like is about as useful as a post without pics. The San Diego Comic-Con site has price and a little blurb. More info there!

PS- Still surprised however that toynewsi.com or action-figure.com haven't caught on yet!