UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Previews Exclusive Rocky 2-pack

Just got Diamond's newsletter in my mailbox, and it showed the Rocky "First Date" exclusive 2-pack. Rocky in his tank top, and Adrian in her pet shop outfit. They're pretty cool, and it's an important scene from the first movie.

I like it!

• 4 weeks later...

I pre-order this set from my LCS. For while I am not into rocky, they are still minimates and I love to encourage Diamond/ Previews to sell single two packs. While my LCS does support minimates and love to carry them, after street fighter he is kind of leery of non-comic based minimates (besides Star Trek and BSG, he knows those will be gold). So while I don't really want a four pack of Rocky mates, I will show my support with a small two pack. And who knows if I really like them I may track down the box sets.

Get your orders in, support Rocky! The 2-pack retails for $6.99 each I believe. I put in my order this weekend.

I love that we no longer are restricted to buying cases for exclusives or boxsets through diamond.

• 3 months later...

According to the DST website, this set was supposed to come out on the third of October. Are these next on the list for a minimates release? Has the date been pushed back and I have yet to read about it? Can't wait to pick up a set :)