UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is there such thing as a Bomberman Minimate?

Well, I finally got the Bombmate in the mail today and while I am extremely excited to add this rare figure to my collection I am disappointed at the condition that he's in.

Bombmate.jpg

The fact that he's opened doesn't bother me but when you drop a ton of cash on a Minimate I guess you expect that it won't be discolored from age and/or sun exposure. But it's my own fault since I didn't ask to see a picture before I bought it. Caveat Emptor and all that...

This isn't meant as an attack on TC23 - I probably would have bought it regardless. It's one of those bittersweet moments in collecting when the actual figure doesn't meet your expections. I'm enraptured and I'm pissed at the same time...is this what love feels like? :sweat:

My Bomber is that way too

Check

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...0&start=180

its mainly where the tampo is on his chest

Im not complaining its awsome to have one

Im just saying yours isnt the only one and all my other mates are fine. I think its due to the color white which if you look at your emma frosts any white etc you can possibly see minor fade on those as well

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic