UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ADV Soapmate in stock at Stuckakid!

Since there's a new (apparently very small) wave of ADV soapmates hitting the fanbase, and since I'm a notorious opener, just thought I'd ask how any of you went about getting your miniMate out of the soap?

I know that Ivan melted his out with a heat gun, with limited success. Ady apparently used his Unworldly Mental Powers to liquify the glycerine.

Myself, I just used up the soap. That's right, ADV mate spent a couple of weeks in the family shower. When he finally got too bumby to be useful, I swished him around in a sink full of very hot tap water to get the remaining glycerine off. A quick scrub in the joints with an old toothbrush got the very last of it off.

Worked like a champ, but it did require some patience. I will say, ADV mate is certainly the cleanest miniMate I own.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
post-638-1230652586_thumb.jpg

I clean forgot that this slippery customer was on its way & now I'm in a right lather about it. I actually foamed at the mouth when I first saw it because the market isn't awash with them & I've often felt drained just looking for it but I never threw in the towel . I'm Soap proud of my new 'Mate .

:rolleyes:

You know, I contacted ADV a while back about doing a new mate. They apparently might be about to go under. Can't say I plame them when they're charging $40 for 4 episodes of Farscape and Andromeda.

So you finally got one BHM? Good for you! I've been on the look out for one for ya for ages.

I clean forgot that this slippery customer was on its way & now I'm in a right lather about it. I actually foamed at the mouth when I first saw it because the market isn't awash with them & I've often felt drained just looking for it but I never threw in the towel . I'm Soap proud of my new 'Mate .

The correct response here is: congratulations I know he was one of your highly prized grails.

Unfortunately I really want to say: I hate you, damn you, damn you all to hell, AAAAAAARRRGGGHH.

But seriously awesome find.

The correct response here is: congratulations I know he was one of your highly prized grails.

Unfortunately I really want to say: I hate you, damn you, damn you all to hell, AAAAAAARRRGGGHH.

But seriously awesome find.

:lol: I completely understand .....I feel the same way every time I see Luke's 'latest ',Ivan's wonders,TBT's Iron Man Menagerie,Chazwinski's 'one I just threw together in a minute'art-form' ....or TM2Dinobot's 'Lethal-Weapon for your Family Member Review' .

Perhaps not the last one. :)

There is only one thing wrong with the Soapmate .....what do you actually do with it if your a MIB *collector?

*Do not read this if your name ends in 'Raider' ,'Star' or ' anker'

Masturbates In Bath

"Where's the soap?" ......."Yes it does!"

"Where's the soap?" ......."Yes it does!"

Classic...

Congrats BHM. Glad you closed out the year with a grail. Cheers.

With more than a little help from you . Cheers to you Shanester.

Ahh there's nothing like a good old joke that you have to explain way too often :)

Great find, I dont have one in soap and didn't expect to see any more of them out there.

Be warned though to store it carefully as they have been known to melt down for no apparent reason and leak soap everywhere..

T.