UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Target MiniMates delivery & possible DPCI code

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, check this out. The regular Marvel Minimates DPCI # is 087-06-1165. The other day I was messing with the scanner at a local store and just out of curiousity I typed in 087-06-1164, it showed up as Licensed Minimates- $5.99.............. WHOOP! Not sure if that's it but at least it's something to go by.

blue

Ok, check this out. The regular Marvel Minimates DPCI # is 087-06-1165. The other day I was messing with the scanner at a local store and just out of curiousity I typed in 087-06-1164, it showed up as Licensed Minimates- $5.99.............. WHOOP! Not sure if that's it but at least it's something to go by.

blue

I wonder if that's it or the previous set. I would think it'd be 087-06-1166!

Did ya try that?

whats up with the target toys all of a sudden, there is about 40 pegs of just transformers toys and only about 10 of them have stuff on them, there is no new marvel legends, just all beast and banshee, and spiderman 3 crap, a couple of days ago ii went crazy in target cuz they had all this amazing stuff on clearance (dc 2 packs, order 66, and lots of other stuff) well its all gone now!

They're revving up for the TF movie toys most likely. I fear the Minimates aren't going to make as big a splash as first planned.

Yeah, it would have been nice to get those in with the aisle-clogging Spider Man 3 displays, huh.

But, as usual, that boat sailed a few months ago...

dang, I was hoping that these would beat the "true" Spidey 3 waves and actually be out while the movie was out, June/July likely to become even more top-heavy :(

Oh, Target, why do you frustrate me so? Today is the day Hasbro releases the new Transformers merchandise, and so you reset your toy aisles to handle all of the new toy booty. And so I go today, hope held high, and find movie Transformers (more than meets the eye!), Fatastic Four figures (5" of inarticulated joy!), even Star Wars figures (did we really need a Biggs Darklighter figure with cape?). But no new Minimates.

Oh, Target. Stop playing with my emotions and put out the new Spidey Minimates.