UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Looking to make y own custom what if line need help

Okay this is the line I am gonna try to make...

1.Wolverine lord of the vampires...

Gonna need to know if thiers a vampire looking cape out thier in minimate land for me to use with this, Alsio gonna have to get the Brown and Tan Wolvie any ideas on the cape though?

2.Punisher with Dr. Strange Cape....Again a Cape issue..any ideas

3.Punisher as Venom...Shouldn't be that hard.

4.Spidey in the Fantasic Four..or five..This is gonna be tricky but then again I think a old school spidey with maybe a F4 sticker might work best..any ideas?

and that's all I got for now til I study other issues but any help with these as in ideas or thoughts of new ones would be great

I think Demitri's Cape is somewhat Vampire-esque. For Doctor Strange's cape you could either sculpt a collar onto a regular cape or maybe use Iron Fist's chest piece and glue a cape to the back (after removing the part that attaches to the shoulders). And as for FF Spidey - you could always just repaint an Ulimate Spidey head and slap it on a Mr. Fantastic body - like this.

Hope that helps!

You could just wait on that official Dr. Strange cape... That's the easiest way.

Demitri's cape is nice for the Vamp Wolvie... I've used a ton of those capes on most of my customs. Just attach a collar to it, and your like fried gold!