UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MINI-MYTE's CUSTOMS! Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash (UPDATED) diorama on page 8.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome Santa!!!

I was starting work on a custom Santa but I now will mimic your Santa when finishing mine.

I sort of like the idea of Holiday Themed Minimates.

I would purchase them.

Santa, Easter Bunny, Leprechaun, Cupid, Uncle Sam would all be awesome in Minimate form. As for the turkey: Could be a Pilgrim and Native American two pack. We do get Halloween minimates from the Universal Monsters, which I only get the ones from Toys R Us and then use most of the extras as parts but I change my display at work for Halloween to be Ghostbusters and Monsters and I get compliments all the season.

Thank you for the Cool-looking Santa mate.

• 3 years later...

Here are the decals I made for my Big Bang Theory apartment 4A diorama. I used the same wall base for the accent wall and throw rug so when I printed everything, it all came out the same scale. Just use a blade or scissors to cut off the excess. If anybody wants the full sized decals, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

Living_Room_BBT.jpg

BBT_Window_Wall.jpg

BBT_rug.jpg

Dio_A_Copy.jpg

Dio_B_Copy.jpg

Dio_C_Copy.jpg

Dio_Blank_A_Copy.jpg

Dio_Balnk_B_Copy.jpg

Dio_Blank_C_Copy.jpg

Thats so cool, I love the DC minimates standing on the window.

Can I ask where the chair came from?

The chair and the lamp/endtables came from the McFarlane WD building block set. Same as the hardwood flooring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Here is another 2D diorama I built of Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash as seen on the show Comic Book Men. I pieced both the main wall and accent wall together using Photoshop. The counter top is made from Lexan plastic and painted. The comic cover posters were printed and applied using label paper. The cash register is a repainted prop supplied to me years ago by Lurch77 and the comics are made from cut polystyrene. Each comic cover (and some back covers) were printed and applied just like the counter posters. The comics also fit nicer in minimate hands, unlike the actual comic book accessories that came with the Comic Book Men mates. Enjoy!

alpha_1_A.jpg

alpha_2.jpg

alpha_3.jpg

alpha_4.jpg

beta_1.jpg

beta_2.jpg

delta_1.jpg

delta_2.jpg

counter_top.jpg

alpha_1.jpg

Amazing Job on this!

I know this was made a long time ago but would you still have the decals for this you can Post?

Or some I can buy?

I want to make a Toxic avenger and a Sloth and I think the Jason Voorhees part 1 or 3 face would work great as a base.

Thank you.

Amazing Job on this!

I know this was made a long time ago but would you still have the decals for this you can Post?

Or some I can buy?

I want to make a Toxic avenger and a Sloth and I think the Jason Voorhees part 1 or 3 face would work great as a base.

Thank you.

All my customs were hand painted. Sorry, no decals were used.

• 3 weeks later...

About a month ago I whipped together a diorama of Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash. I pieced the shop together from images I found on the internet spanning the earlier seasons of Comic Book Men, but wasn't 100% satisfied with the outcome. That is until I came across the interior of the Stash via Google maps. Now I was able to see the current store layout in all it's comic booky detail. Using that 360 degree layout of the store I was able to "renovate" my diorama and put this beauty together. Behold!

Comic_Book_Men_Stash_2_beta.jpg

Stash_2_alpha_1.jpg

Stash_2_alpha_2.jpg

Stash_2_alpha_3.jpg

Stash_2_alpha_4.jpg

Stash_2_beta_1.jpg

Stash_2_beta_2.jpg

Stash_2_delta_1.jpg

Stash_2_delta_2.jpg

Stash_2_counter_top.jpg

Comic_Book_Men_Stash_2_alpha.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE