UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV member map

I have either a really cool idea, or a really stupid idea, I'll let you all decide that, or actually Ady, cuz it's his place ;)

What if we had a map, or globe with little dots that represent where all the members are located. You could hover over the dots and the person's avatar and name could pop up. When you click on them it would bring you to their member profile page. It wouldn't need to be street specific, just town/city state/country. I think it would be neat to see a representation of where everyone is. I don't know how difficult it would be to program this, as I know nothing about programming, and it probably wouldn't have any real purpose. Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there. Feel free to shoot me down :tongue:

BS

must have been before my time :biggrin: Was it a server issue that made it qwerky, I wouldn't want you to kill yourself trying to get it to work.

oh... and how is it that you have 2 avatars going at the same time, besides the fact that you are the boss?

BS