UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Villain-Mates Custom Contest!!!

Shanester

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really surprised to have been in the top three in this contest. There were a lot of great customs that I thought would kick the crap out of mine in the voting. But thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks to JL for anther contest!

Nice work guys. Those were some amazing customs!

Luke: I hope DST takes a lesson from your Sabretooth.

Boyd: That is how Doc Ock should have looked.

I'm really surprised to have been in the top three in this contest. There were a lot of great customs that I thought would kick the crap out of mine in the voting. But thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks to JL for anther contest!

Hey Boyd, you got my vote bro, I said it was the first Doc Ock I saw that I'd love to display, and just so cool looking over all.

This was a lot of fun for me, and actually pretty good timing, I had that Mer-Man planned the day I saw that Ocean Master prototype, and I just want to send a huge thanks to anyone who voted for me, really shocked, and a bit speechless. Thanks again, Nerv

I'd like to say that *sappy moment* you're all winners for the amazing entries inb this contest. *end sappy moment* Except you Tenime. No one likes you. :P I kid, I kid. I think I voted for you actually. I dunno, it was HARD!

Thanks for the votes everyone.

I had a blast making the Goblin. Congrats to Nervous & Boyd on their wins, as well as, Luke, Myte & Tenime for their honorable mentions. Everyone involved in this contest turned out some great entrys. It's an honor to make the top marks.

Many huge "Thanks" to JL for the opportunity presented here... Now it's time to get out the pencils for Luke's Movie Poster contest...

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the winners, and all who submitted entries... you guys all rock! This was alot of fun... my personal fav was the Vulture submission... too cool!