UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Villain-Mates Custom Contest!!!

Shanester

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow great sabretooth, thats one i've been planning to do as well. nice job.

i hate to point it out, but you missed the deadline :o :(

Not sure what you are talking about. People still have about a week.

Entries will be accepted between now and Sunday May 27th at 10:00 PM PST.

wow great sabretooth, thats one i've been planning to do as well. nice job.

i hate to point it out, but you missed the deadline :o :(

Not sure what you are talking about. People still have about a week.

Entries will be accepted between now and Sunday May 27th at 10:00 PM PST.

my bad i was thinking last night was the end of it, i know it seemed weird that there weren't more entries. :(

i have a minimate .how do i post it.i have photo shop but it takes too long too laod.can someone help

I sent you instructions via email and did all the work for you and I haven't received a response. If you have any questions, feel free let me know.

I either hate my computer or my camera because i cant load my friggin customs on the computer

This is the second time you say this. Is there something you are looking for? Have you uploaded your pictures to the PC before? w/o info there isn't much to do. I feel your trouble, but this isn't the "feel free to vent" thread.

Hello gang, Just finished this little dude last night. Tried my hardest not to be one of the very last to post(like always) my entry.

Here is another villain from The Masters of the Universe. The second I saw the Ocean Master mini, I knew I was going to do this custom. Hope you like :)

Mer-Man

merman.jpgmerman2.jpg

merman1.jpg

and the source figure

mermanbig.jpg

Hello gang, Just finished this little dude last night. Tried my hardest not to be one of the very last to post(like always) my entry.

Here is another villain from The Masters of the Universe. The second I saw the Ocean Master mini, I knew I was going to do this custom. Hope you like :)

Gotta say I love that figure, Your stuff keeps getting better and better Nervous :)

Damn this ccontest is going to be hard to choose who to vote for!

T.

So I have till the 27th, is it midnight of the 26th? Or midnight of the 27th. just curious cause I have to go out of town and I'm supposed to be back saturday night. Thanks!

The deadline is Sunday Night 10:00 PM PST that's your time buddy.

My entry is Baron Underbheit from Venture Bros. - pics are kinda blurry, but..... He's based on season 1, he has the black cape and the chains along the front (I think it looks cooler).

venturebheit.jpg

Best artwork shots I could find.....

underbheitshot.jpg

My entry to the Villian-Mates contest and first "non-quick" custom ever: The Shade!

Here is his pic from DC Who's Who:

post-227-1180055491_thumb.jpg

Here is the pic of the Shade (sorry he looks kind of blurry):

post-227-1180055692_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic with him and a few members of the Injustice Gang gloating over their prize:

post-227-1180055769_thumb.jpg

As soon as I saw the previews for the Penguin minimate, I knew I had to make the Shade. The chest is made from Lady Deathstrike's vest, and although it doesn't come through clearly, I used the loincloth thingy from Deathstrike to make coat tails for Shade. Learned a lot from this one, and I hope to do many many more.

:P