UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man 3 is out Friday!

MINI_MYTE

Well gang, it's just 4 days away! Who here is going to check it out openning night? Anybody going to brave a midnight showing? Anybody score passes to an early screening? So far for me it's going to be a mass group of friends at the first early evening showing Friday here in Ottawa.

Had a chance to score a screening and prizes, but had to leave work in the middle of the day so I couldn't, what idiots.

Planning on taking Friday off and also catching it on IMAX on Sunday with a group.

Edited:

My LCS just got me some passses to an IMAX showing! Yahoo! I love them. :D

Yeah, I'm going to check this out on IMAX too, but I need to see it in the theater first. I know the IMAX is cool, but I just don't get the same feeling as when I'm at a theater. Plus, it's a near 3 hour movie and I get a headache in that place ;). neo

i'm in

Gonna give it a couple of weeks here. I've had a few films spoilt by there just being too many people talking through the film to enjoy it.

Looking forward to it when I can though.

Jo

Prices for new movies are outrageous! 10 bucks! That the price of minimates. So I am going to wait and see it in the middle of the week during a long lunch hour! I am crazy excited for it though. My plan is, a few days before I see it, to watch the first two, you get all caught up. "When last we say Peter Parker he had left MJ at his window with a look of both love and fear."

My brother is it seeing on Saturday for a friend's B-day party. <_< He would rather miss FCBD. I have no idea when I'm gonna see it. I thought about asking my Dad if we could see it on Friday, but then I thought about the...herd of people in the theatre and decided against it.

I'll just wait until the Spider-Mania has died down before I see it.

Glomit

I'm goin to see it on saturday night for my friends birthday.

Patriot

There are 9 of us here hitting the 12:01 showing tonight!!! It's going to be epic. We always do the midnight showing of all BIG movies.. great tradition. Fans are usually crazy at stuff like this and it feels more like a sporting event.. I love it.

Vox

So.Ogden, Utah