UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What if...

Mystery Man

Would you support it if DCD re-released the C3 characters in a boxed set of some sort? The paints apps could change or they could stay the same and the copyrights could be changed.

In this way they wouldn't take up regular slots in the series for new characters and everybody would be able to get these characters again.

Martian Manhunter, Flash, Riddler, Nightwing, Batgirl... there's a good 5-pack boxed set already.

What do you all think?

-M

And I was hoping to retire off of my Mini-Javelin. <_<

Kidding aside, it wouldn't be a bad idea to release some sort of limited boxed set, but I don't see it happening. As Ady said before, the design is different than what we're seeing now. Plus, the Batman variations would float at least two boxed sets in and of themselves.

Still, as hard as it is to find C3 parts for custom work and the fact that my Batcopter is without a pilot, I would love the chance to fill both voids.

I thought it would be cool, but highly doubtful as everyone has said. I know quite of a few people that missed out on the Batcopter, Mini-Javelin(Flash/MM), Alternate JL Superman, Flash, BatCycle(Man-Bat) and regret not picking them up.

As peter said on last nights Family Guy, "let’s go the magical land of make-believe. Where yours burps come out in your fart's place and farts come out in your burp’s place." But seriously while I have most of those figures I would not mind getting the man-bat or even (do I dare say it) more batman variations.

It's not impossible, I still stand by the believe that John Stewart is a C3 mate due to his cartoon styling, but more likely revised mates of the characters.

I would buy a box set of the Mini Flyer and C3 Wave 2 in a heart beat!

I'm all for re-releases of those characters, just not too big on the re-releases of the figures. I just like the comic style more than the animated. Cool idea, though.

Glomit

Even though I already have these, I'm COUNTING on re-releases of some sort (altered or not) just to see more villans! A box-set would be a cool "one-shot" for those that don't already have these, however, I'd personally prefer to see them each paired with a NEW character to appease both camps.