UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

please allow myself to introduce mysel....uh

:blackspidey: hi my names wallbreaker but you can call me wally i live in canada i collect superhero mates i collect dc but mostly marvel. i' ve been collecting since wave 8 i thought it was awesome the way aa depicted the ff's powers. anyways mmmv from what i've seen looks pretty cool.

Welcome aboard Walldude :)

We have a fairly vocal Canadian contingent who I'm sure will help you fill those pre wave 8 gaps if you feel the need. :)

(personally I think wave 6 is still one of my faves, but I'm a shell head geek :P)

T.

Hey, nice to have another Canadian around here (not that having US and UK people here is bad)!

Glomit

Welcome aboard Walldude :)

We have a fairly vocal Canadian contingent who I'm sure will help you fill those pre wave 8 gaps if you feel the need. :)

(personally I think wave 6 is still one of my faves, but I'm a shell head geek :P)

T.

:blackspidey: i've got all the pre wave 8 the only thing that i need help with is the target tru exclusives ie blue suit prof x, ghost rider,dd with the different paint apps etc. i'm going to post something on the have/want in the flea market. anyways thanks to everyone for replying. it's really cool to talk to other people who are fanatical about minimates