UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Website

I like the comics - i havent seen too many serious comics done with minimates *just about all of the ones I've seen are humorous in some way* Cool backgrounds, a decent amount of special effects, but I think the thing I like the most are the cool camera angles. Some of them are very creative :)

And some of those customs are very well done :thumbsup:

Nice customs and love the comic strips,

What are you using for backgrounds and the Van etc? they look like some Cardstock scenery I've been looking at and wondering if it would scale up to minimate size..

T.

Hey

I love the new site! Definitely you are on the right track. The customs are good. I look forward to your reviews too--it is always nice to have more opinions.

I know you are just getting started but on putting more content, as someone else stated: there is nothing worse than a website that looks promising, then has little in the way of content or infrequently updated content. It discourages people from coming back.

Good work and thanks for sharing.

I like that pic of Six... :tongue: :biggrin: :teehee::lol:

Nice website!

Glomit

• 2 weeks later...

Web site updated with x-3 pics and reviews and check out the updated customs including the new "infected" on page 2 of the customs and an updated Namor which is a quick custom!!! and looks waaay!! better then first i done

Namor looks great! And is that Nitro? Too cool! I'd love to see you add names under your customs and maybe a small blurb about how you created them.

What are you using for the background in your pics?

well i'm sure they won't mind the plug http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/ and then upscaled in photoshop, i've been thinking of putting blurds about each custom but i like to keep people guessing

Interesting, I've been looking at their stuff for sometime ( since they released the first mayhem set) and wondering if it would 'scale up' for a display for minimates. do you make em up then scale the pix to fit the mates or are you building in minimate scale and actually blowing up the artwork and and making minimate sized scenery? does that work without needing a bigger printer etc?

If you dont want to divulge all your trade secrets to the great and sweaty public shoot me a PM ;)

T.

• 1 month later...

since no new releases out at the moment and news already covered i've been working on some cool new customs (updated in the custom section) roll on next week when dc wave 4 shipping for review..... hopefully! but i am working on some new storys and a gallery!!!!!!!

as normal not put names on any of my customs just to keep you on your toes

• 2 weeks later...
winkerbean- keep up the good work! Now everyone can get new reviews of new products. its like minimatescentral of the future. (no offence Danny)

None taken - it's great to see new sites like this and MMDB springing up, it's a great sign for Minimates and for the fandom.