UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back to the Future boxed set announcement

Check out this LINK. It look to reveal which characters will officially be included in the Back To The Future boxed set. According to the pic at the bottom of the link we will get "1985 dressed" Marty McFly, "poodle skirt" Elaine, "Enchantment under the sea dance" Biff Tannen and "1955" Doc Brown. But if you read the accompanying article it omits Doc Brown and says "young" George McFly instead. Hmmm???? My moneys on Doc Brown, as he was included in the pic from DST. What do you guys think?

I think Mister PL was right, this is the best way to do these one shot lines :thumbsup: While I won't be going crazy with these compared to the Marvel/DC/BSG Mates, I think this is a great plan. It would be nice if DST did the same thing with the classic BSG stuff.

NOOOOO!!! their all 2.5" tall!!!! i was gonna use the awsome clothes for peter parker!

Is that absolutely confirmed? In another topic, I saw that a box set was said to be 2.5, but it is widely believed to be a typo. Is that the case here?

It's hard to tell from the angle of the new picture (the link above), but does Doc's head/hair piece look better than the show pictures? As in, of a lower profile? I sure hated his domed look the earlier prototype had: it's been established that bald (or balding) MiniMates have flat heads!

I'd say they have to put Doc Brown in a set. That character is essential. Personally, I'd prefer an older Doc Brown, but I imagine that will come in the set for the second movie. :-)

Though this is making me want to rent the movie. It's been a while since I've seen it.

• 4 months later...