UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you girls please just kiss and makeup before someone sends you to the headmistresses office... LOL ;)

T.

A spanking! A spanking! There is going to be a spanking tonight!

And after the spanking, the oral sex.

I got a Minimate today, too. A 2005 Retailer Summit Minimate.

Wow, that's a pretty rare blank. Can't wait to hear what everyone else gets!

those are rare?? i got one from my LCS he thought it was a throw away item

My ladyfriend got the mail (I am out of town), and she opened it and it is a Blank Yellow Wizard World 2003 with no logo.

I do love yella...

WW4M

son of B....the 2003 blanks are the only 2 inch minis I dont have :o I totally never thought these would be included in the mail away....gotta cross my fingers now! :D congrats WW4M!

Jeff of the Minis

Those guys that got retailer summit blanks, well done guys... those are damn hard to find, how often do you see em on ebay?.. thought not.

Those who got 2003 blanks.... OMFG... if they are still bagged please please dont open em... bagged versions are rarer than rocking horse poop! & if you want to trade em shoot me a PM...

I'm still waiting to see if/what I get in the post!

T.

Wow, so people are starting to get stuff. I hope I get mine soon.

This may sound cheeky, but I am hoping for nothing less then the magical Silver Spidey. Sure, I will be happy with whatever they send me, but reach for the stars, right? ;)

My ladyfriend got the mail (I am out of town), and she opened it and it is a Blank Yellow Wizard World 2003 with no logo.

Hey man, what does the label on the baggie say? Does it actually say "Wizard World Tour"? If not, you've got a very different, very rare creature. Treat it with the utmost respect...

Hey man, what does the label on the baggie say? Does it actually say "Wizard World Tour"? If not, you've got a very different, very rare creature. Treat it with the utmost respect...

All,

I called my lady back, and it is a Wizard World 2003 yellow 2 incher with no logo. She says it reads 2003 Art asylum on the back. If anyone has any backstory to my new "Prescious...", I would love to hear it. I wonder what the other one I arranged to have sent to my homies house is...

Rock

i just found this post now. are they still doing this or was it just for the month of april.

I got the wizard world white blank! But just because i have already have two does mean I am not crazy exicted or very thankful.

not being thankful is frankly quite rude...remember they dont have to give us anything, I think this was an awsome idea and am grateful that they are doing it at all, no matter what they give us

that being said my good buddy Cappy has informed me that my package came and it was a bloddy Cylon Elf! :D I am very grateful for it AND I even already have one anyways, still grateful!

Jeff of the Minis