UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tell us what you get from Art Asylum!

Now that I think of it, it could be DST giving out free gifts to Radical members. I don't know, but the likeliest suspect is the Target promotion. I thought it was odd that I reported first in California before anyone else closer to the East Coast did. Anyway, I'm thankful to get anything free at all. :)

Also, I have no clue what the "Approp. No.: " is. I just got a white bubbled envelope with the minimate inside.

EDIT: Just to make it more clearer. I don't see an "Approp. No.: " thing anywhere.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I got something too but I'm not sure if it's for this....What was the reference on the bottom of the label here it says "Approp. No.: "

I'm just wondering how you're supposed to know its from the target thing....

Is it a free minimate you got in the mail? then I would hazzard a guess it is the target thing

True, it is a free minimate bu I think this is something else... Anyone, the "Approp. No." thing? anything, anyone???

nope it is the target thingl. I mean I know you WANT it to be something else, so there is still a chance you might get the silver spidey. but come on. Free Minimate in the mail. Obviously target thing.

I've been a radical for about 4 years I think and have never gotten anything except stickers. Although possible, I'm still guessing it's from the target thing because they're giving out blanks like at conventions and one lucky winner gets a Jilver Bider-Man. Yes? No? If it were radical, I would've expected something in 2005/2006.

Can someone share the return Address?

Hey I got something too but I'm not sure if it's for this....What was the reference on the bottom of the label here it says "Approp. No.: "

I'm just wondering how you're supposed to know its from the target thing....

Is it a free minimate you got in the mail? then I would hazzard a guess it is the target thing

True, it is a free minimate bu I think this is something else... Anyone, the "Approp. No." thing? anything, anyone???

nope it is the target thingl. I mean I know you WANT it to be something else, so there is still a chance you might get the silver spidey. but come on. Free Minimate in the mail. Obviously target thing.

OMG, you're so persistent!! :blink: TRUST me it actually might not be the minimate mail-away from target. Sheesh! And no it's not turning in to the defenders illuminati thing, just trust that maybe I know someone who knows someone or maybe it's a customer service thing or hell maybe radicals is sending out stuff again! You never know. So let's just wait to see if there's a way to tell.

I've been a Radical for 3yrs ish... and have never recieved a darn thing from them... except love and happyness in the form of the Radicals newsletter. :P

T.

This is for JL and TBT. I've been a radical too for about 3yrs ish and I've received I think two different Buffy Action figures and I think a minimate or two....

The box I got came from Diamond Distributors in Maryland.

Not really sure which side of this "discussion" will be vindicated, but as a Radical, I have in the past received a nice, unexpected freebie in the mail - Translucent ("Chosen" ?) Spike from BTVS. So these mates may not have anything to do with Target at all.

Now that I think of it, it could be DST giving out free gifts to Radical members. I don't know, but the likeliest suspect is the Target promotion. I thought it was odd that I reported first in California before anyone else closer to the East Coast did. Anyway, I'm thankful to get anything free at all. :)

Also, I have no clue what the "Approp. No.: " is. I just got a white bubbled envelope with the minimate inside.

EDIT: Just to make it more clearer. I don't see an "Approp. No.: " thing anywhere.

Okay cool. Thanks, Storm. Mine came via ups so I think it's something different all together. Thanks again!

OMG, you're so persistent!! :blink: TRUST me it actually might not be the minimate mail-away from target. Sheesh! And no it's not turning in to the defenders illuminati thing, just trust that maybe I know someone who knows someone or maybe it's a customer service thing or hell maybe radicals is sending out stuff again! You never know. So let's just wait to see if there's a way to tell.

I have no reason to TRUST anything other than the fact we all sent in for a free minimate promotion. to a company that has been bought out by the same one the product was sent by...jeez

I have no reason to TRUST anything other than the fact we all sent in for a free minimate promotion. to a company that has been bought out by the same one the product was sent by...jeez

B) I think it was aliens.... B)

T.