UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

Alright...

Thanks for all of the comments guys. This was a blast. I've never worked so fast before. I ended up making fifteen figures over a three week period. (I already had a couple of the heralds done, and there are three figures for the upcoming Custom Con that I haven't shown yet...)

I'm tired. Day 14's figure is posted. Enjoy it. That's it for a bit.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, a lot of very fine pieces of artwork. Crafting minimates is a very difficult and time consuming thing, and you definitely earn massive points for the work you produce.

Here's two huge thumbs up :D

Superb work. Very professional. You have a talent!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm back! Kinda! I've got a few figures on my table that are taking me awhile to do, but I realized I never properly showed these on the Multiverse.

Today, I've got the three new figures that I made for CustomCon 15's Women of the DC Universe, and my entry for the MMV Sci-Fi Mates contest. Sure, you've seen them before, but not in this thread.

Feedback is alway appreciated.

The new figures are posted in Purple. Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys. After a couple months, I'm back with some new figures today. I've got a new one in the Marvel section, and one in the Various figures section. They're both in this color here.

Hopefully I'll have some more by next weekend, but I'm sick and just don't feel like painting little stuff right now...

Feedback and comments are always appreciated.