UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely prefer your Deathstroke to the upcoming DC one. :D

DC Minimaets coming soon to a store near you... oh no that's right.. they 've been delayed with no word on when we are gonig to get them.... Never mind.

Nice Job Antacost as always...

T.

I definitely prefer your Deathstroke to the upcoming DC one. :D

DC Minimaets coming soon to a store near you... oh no that's right.. they 've been delayed with no word on when we are gonig to get them.... Never mind.

Nice Job Antacost as always...

T.

That's the news on all things minimates. I'm just about tempted to blow the dust off my Sentry and Ronin minimate customs and finish those.

Thanks guys... All of these DC figures were ordered back in January, long before the legit mates were announced... I just work that slow...

Day 4's figure is up.

Thanks guys.

And now Day 5's figure is up. He's part of a dirty little crew, so you can all probably guess the next couple of figures...

Feedback's always welcome.

Day 6 Posted. Again, dirty little crew, blah, blah, blah... Last member will be up tomorrow. I'm hoping to finish up some more figures tonight and tommorrow... We'll see.

Posting in one go as I'm lazy.

Superb work as always Antacost, thats a lot of customs, I guess you're running on quite a backlog. Must be nice to be in demand :P

Anyways:

I love Apocalypse, obviously. But I prefer the version you did for me, obviously just becasue I have it, bwahahha. Nice variation though, similar to what Toybiz did with the BAF Apocalypse.

Airwalker is awesome too, nice little helmet design on that one.

Terrax is also sweet, especially the weapon.

Firelord = Superb.

I really wish I hadnt seen your Lex, it looks superb and just makes me want DC mates even more. That one sets the bar nicely and I get a feeling it will be superior to the official ones when/if they show up.

Deathstroke is astounding too... Wheres RickyRoma when you need him!

Zatanna is far hotter than any mate should be....

Keep up the craking work Antacost!

And she's posted.

Custom Figure A Day #3 moves into the second week!

I love the way that the figure turned out.

Comments always appreciated. Thanks guys!

Finish that Conan, ZombieB.F.!

Thanks Luke!

Day 9's figure is posted... Pics came out a little light on him, but I still like him.

Grin,

For fear of runnng out of terms for 'those are great and well done etc..' without constantly repeating myself, I'm gonna wait til Antacost exausts this seemingly endless run of customs... then I'll post a congrats and well done.... :D

T.

p.s. great stuff Antacost :D