UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

I've been gone for awhile... Just over three months, to be exact. I took a bit of time off after Wizard World Chicago to try to recoup... Anyway, I'm back... with new figures... five of them, to be exact.

They're all in red. One in the Marvel section, three in the Indy section, and one in the various section...

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments fellas...

As soon as I saw that new Alex Ross designed Captain America, I knew I had to make it into a Minimate. I'm really happy with the way that the figure turned out, but I'm not too happy with the pics. My camera shot them really dark. You can't see it in the pics, but the boots, knife, canteen & holster are all glossy... Oh well... Might be time for a new, better camera.

The figure is in the first post, or right here.

Thanks for looking.

[Edit - Fixed the Link]

Nicely done!! for a custome I am not really a fan of I love the look you got in mini form...I can echo Tims feeling in liking it better in mini form then in any of the promo shots for the comic....keep up the great work!!

Jeff of the Minis

That is stunning! I love it! Brilliant work as always Antacost!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I'm really happy with that Cap. Maybe if the costume sticks around, we'll get an official version...

I've got a new figure today. He's rounding out the first Invincible Box-Set, and is fan-favorite character, Allen the Alien. Really like the way that he turned out, and, on the plus-side, he was a pretty easy character to put together. As a special bonus, there's also an Invincible Box-Set Group Shot available for viewing.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back today with three more figures... A redone Mephisto, Captain Marvel & Kyle Raynor. I really like the way they've all turned out...

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Should have another figure I've been working on for awhile posted shortly... Finally wrapped him up over the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey everybody. I've been a lurker since January, but have finally gotten back into making some new figures. I'm back today with six new figures. Two of them have been seen before, but one of them's finished now...

All of my new figures are in the first post, and in purple.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated... It's good to be back.

Yeah, Doc Oc and Ultron are the best. Puts my female ultron to shame. <_<:)

I dunno. Yours captured the shifting between silver and flesh tone better, whereas his captured the naked Wasp better. They're both missing the little black censor bars though, have you guys no shame? :biggrin: