UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

Absolutely! Is this something you're planning for the near future?

Currently, I'm really behind on some commissions... I've still got around 10 figures to do for some people. After that, I'm taking some time off from the commissions. I haven't made a figure for myself in six months, so I'm itching to shelve something for my collection... I'm burnt out on Justice League figures, mainly due to the fact that DC's making them themselves now. I'm looking at doing a few different teams, but am just not sure what one I want to do...

Otherwise, to answer you question, "Yes" I could be planning to do this. Accessories don't take that much time to do, and the molds and resin are relatively cheap. This could be a nice little other-side business.

Timbo wants hats, anybody else got some ideas? PM me and let me know.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otherwise, to answer you question, "Yes" I could be planning to do this. Accessories don't take that much time to do, and the molds and resin are relatively cheap. This could be a nice little other-side business.

Timbo wants hats, anybody else got some ideas? PM me and let me know.

Hats, capes, gaunlets, hair pieces, weapons, jackets, boots...the possibilities are endless! You could even have themed accessory sets like the Superhero Accessory Set with capes, gauntlets, belts, and boots, or the Civilian Accessory Set with some hats, hair pieces, and jackets. You could also offer different color variations of each set. Red, blue, green, yellow, black, white...

And since you are already casting pieces with great success I think you should contact Cloneme and discuss casting the 8" articulated wooden Maximate the he made last year. For those that don't know what I'm talking about click here.

Maybe i'm just insane, but i love that Spider-Ham.... oh man, i wish AA would really make a Spider-ham mate!

ok, spider-ham fanboyness aside. i really like your customs. a they look so offical!

first off i just want to say hi to everyone, it seems like forever since i've been here and i just found this new board today, anyway great new customs antacost, i really like abyss

• 3 weeks later...

I've updated with my entry in Fujis 2006 Moviemates contest: David Bowie as Jareth from Labyrinth. The other figure I made, but didn't enter is also there.

Both new figures are in this lovely color here. It really is a nice color, particularly on this darker grey background. Feedback is always appreciated... Thanks for looking.

Thanks guys.

Ed should be coming... I'm planning to include parts to make zombie versions.

Ady, I was tempted. Wasn't sure if they would qualify, though...

Thanks guys. Always appreciate feedback...

I'm back again with a new figure today. It's in the DC Section, and is in this color here. I'm really happy with how he turned out... I've had him all sculpted for about six months now... Not sure why it took me sooo long to get it painted. Enjoy!

I shot some group shots last night... Give me till tomorrow to go throught them and find some good ones, and I'll get them posted.

Here's that long promised Desktop

http://thefmh.com/DCMinis.jpg

It's a pretty big file, so I'll only leave it on-line for a week... If you want it, get it now...

This is all of the JLA figures that I've currently got. Enjoy.