UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

antacost's customs

Thanks guys. I really like the way the figure turned out. The fake teeth are an aspect of the character that I really wanted to work into the Minimate... It's alot easier to strike fear into the hearts of the cowardly and superstitous if you really look like a monster...

I've got my newest figure done and posted. You can see him in the first post in yellow, or right here.

It was a fun figure to do in my spare time while I'm working on getting the rest of the Onslaughts finished...

Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome work! I had cosmic spidey on Ady's long list, but I can never do him justice like you did. I really like the cosmic blasts you made.

I just got god of war that game is bad ass! I love the minimate man keep up the good work!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, everybody... I absolutely love the way that Cosmic Spidey turned out. There was a point, when I didn't think it was going to work out, but I think I pulled it off alright.

I have had zero time to make anything new lately, I've got so much "family stuff" going on lately, that it's hard to drag my ass into the lab to create. Hopefully, I'll get the drive back tomorrow... If you've ordered something from me, don't worry... Your figure is still on my list.

Meanwhile, over on eBay... I just listed three figures. My Dr. Strange, Red Sonja and modern Supergirl are all availabe for bidding (or Buy It Now, if you're so inclined): http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZantacostQQhtZ-1

Thanks for looking, even more thanks for bidding.

antacost

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, everybody... I absolutely love the way that Cosmic Spidey turned out. There was a point, when I didn't think it was going to work out, but I think I pulled it off alright.

I have had zero time to make anything new lately, I've got so much "family stuff" going on lately, that it's hard to drag my ass into the lab to create. Hopefully, I'll get the drive back tomorrow... If you've ordered something from me, don't worry... Your figure is still on my list.

Meanwhile, over on eBay... I just listed three figures. My Dr. Strange, Red Sonja and modern Supergirl are all availabe for bidding (or Buy It Now, if you're so inclined): http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZantacostQQhtZ-1

Thanks for looking, even more thanks for bidding.

antacost

Hi would like to BIN ,but blocked in UK.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, She-Thing. It was all painted by hand, except for the grey of the face. I suck at painting faces, so I used a decal for that, and painted everything else in around it. Much like today's figure:

It's been awhile. I've had today's figure done for a couple of weeks now, but I've just been too damn lazy to post pics. I needed a break from working on my entry for the Villan contest, so I decided to shoot this little guy tonight...

You can see him in the first post, or right here.

Feedback is always appreciated.

-A few figures ago, I posted the X-Men 3 Nightcrawler. Today, I've got the X2 Nightcrawler. I think I like the way this one turned out more. The bellbottoms were alot of fun to paint, and really help the figure to stand out better. Also, I shortened the fingers on the hands to make them a little stubbier. (Repainted Mini body. Fully sculpted hair. Modified, recast Assault Punisher Trench and hands. Recast feet.)

[

That Nightcrawler is a work of genius. I wish AA/DST would do another wave of X-Men move 'Mates just so we could have him--he was my favorite part of the second movie.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate them.

Today, I'm back with three new figures and my entry for the Villan Contest.... Nothing too exciting, three new Spideys and my Movie Goblin that's already been shown. Jump to the first post to see them... They're in red.

Any feedback on them is appreciated. I think that one of the Spideys needs something, but I'm not sure what...

Thanks.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate them.

Today, I'm back with three new figures and my entry for the Villan Contest.... Nothing too exciting, three new Spideys and my Movie Goblin that's already been shown. Jump to the first post to see them... They're in red.

Any feedback on them is appreciated. I think that one of the Spideys needs something, but I'm not sure what...

Thanks.

Hey, I was lucky enough to obtain Dr.Strange from you & as I told you at the time ...'stunning'. I think these are too.What does the Spidey need?.....a clone preferably.... shipped to me please.