UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave three accessories?

Lobsterman

Not long until wave three comes out, so a little idle speculation to pass the time: The previous two waves came with pieces not pictured in solicitations. What extras will these guys come with (if any)?

Here's what I'm hoping for:

• A sword and/or cool gun for Deathstroke. We know he's got a holster and a pistol would be an easy remold from other characters, but I'm really hoping for a "modern" sword.

• A lasso for Wonder Woman. Not sure about how, though. A molded coiled lasso would be kind of pointless, IMHO, as she has no visible belthook. AA seems to be willing to do soft goods accessories as we saw with the grappling hooks from C3 Robin and Catwoman. A lasso made out of some kind of gold metallic string could be cool. Or, perhaps a molded plastic lasso in "twirling" position

• Possibly a new bat-accessory for Batman. Grappling gun?

• Ares has a big ole' axe in the prototype art, but not in the solicitation photos. Hope that makes the cut. Heh. Cut.

Deathstroke comes with his sword and the hand gun and rifle that we've seen before. Wonder Woman does come with a lasso. And it looks like Ares comes with his axe and a sword. You can see pics here and there are some packaging shots here.

What I must say I love about these new waves is that they actually come with removable masks, so that no 'Unmasked' variant can be made. I mean, 'Unmasked' is cool and all, but it takes away possibilities for a variant.

Glomit

What I must say I love about these new waves is that they actually come with removable masks, so that no 'Unmasked' variant can be made. I mean, 'Unmasked' is cool and all, but it takes away possibilities for a variant.

Glomit

Yeah, the unmasked Daredevil from the early Marvel waves was a bit pointless. Tried to get it once but it was lost in the post so never bothered again!

Unmasked Daredevil? It's Daredevil from wave 1 with a repainted Peter Parker hairpiece, which in an ideal world he should have come with.

The DC waves seem to be slightly better but not perfect though. No hair for Ted Kord although C3 Flash's works well.