UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

player 2 Ryu and Akuma

For those that are searching for this two pack it is in the latest issue of Previews.....so hit up your comic shop and get them to order you a set and complete your Street Fighter minimates collection!!

Jeff of the Minis

The AFX exclusive 2-pack? Really? Damn, I've been looking for that 2-pack forever. I'll have to check my LCS...

Yea its the AFX one....I am a bit surprised to see it but not all that surprised because most of the AFX mates make it to Previews after awhile.....I know alot of people are in need of this one so I had to post the info as soon as I could...I even ordered a set for a couple customs I have planned.

Jeff of the Minis

Thanks so much for the info, minijeff! I waited for this set to be on clearance on AFX but it never happened which shocked me. I got one set from another member here, but I've been wanting more since I love Akuma in his red outfit. All I can say is finally. Is the Bison/Chun-Li AFX exclusive set on there too? I might buy another set if it is there...

For those that are searching for this two pack it is in the latest issue of Previews.....so hit up your comic shop and get them to order you a set and complete your Street Fighter minimates collection!!

Jeff of the Minis

Hey I'm in the UK & was beginning to think this didn't exist.If there is anybody who can get me a set (or two) I'd be eternally grateful (& generous!)

• 4 months later...
Its non evil RYU in his PLAYER TWO colours. Hence its amazing name of P2 Ryu

So is it not Non Evil Ryu P1 nor Evil Ryu P1 nor Evil Ryu P2 or not?

Its non evil RYU in his PLAYER TWO colours. Hence its amazing name of P2 Ryu

So is it not Non Evil Ryu P1 nor Evil Ryu P1 nor Evil Ryu P2 or not?

Oh I've got it now....P2 Ryu!

I already have them...

Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu I missed however... I got a 4-Pack with evil Ryu on clearance at Toys R Us this week, but frankly I don't like how his plastic flesh, non-painted head mis-matches my regular 2-Pack Street Fighter mates, so I'd prefer to get the 2 pack from somewhere...

If anyone has a clue where I could, I'd appreciate the heck out of it. :D

• 2 months later...