UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST spidey 2 pack

Mattallica

Oh Snap!

No e-mail, but I just checked the status on the DST site, and their shipped. I should have them this afternoon...

Can't wait. It's been so long since I've gotten new Minimates... The week-long wait from my last batch was killer... :biggrin:

Now im worried

says mine has been delivered but I dont see it lol

delivered to front door of burnsville

which is my town lol

I dont get this

best i can figure is it means its at my town po?

and that it will go out with my daily mail?

hmmm I do have one neighbor whose house is right before me

I wonder?

Im gonna check againg at 2 pm thats when the mail runs here reguarly

then ill stalk the neighbors house yet I didnt see any packages ill look again

so your saying it wouldnt be in my mail box?

yeah it was in my neighbors carport

like it would kill them to comeup 1 house

whatver I have em now

its funny how USPS can drive right to my door which they did for my x3 from stuckakid today

yet UPS cant even get to my house! lol

It doesn't go through regular mail, the mail man will not give it to you and he won't know anything about it.

I'd ask the neighbor if I were you. Anyone can mistakenly deliver to another house. Or a neighbor can be nice enough to accept a package.

Edited.

Freaky, I was just reading this post when the UPS courier knocked on my door...how's that for service?! Mine was shipped in a box 5 times the size of the actual MM box LOL. As much as I want to open it, I'm keeping mine MIB, as I'm waiting for the normal release of these figures...SOOOO tempted! It's still a shame that they did-away with the "shadow-lines" on the webbing(especially when they're illustrated on the box), but I imagine that it would have been a production nightmare getting the gray and black to line-up perfectly...and they know how we like to bitch about QC and "sloppy paint app.s"!

Yeah, I was watching my tracking number and counting down the hours for my Friday package. However it never came. In stead, I checked it Saturday morning and this is what I got:

THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY

Which bascially means that my UPS driver decided to skip right over my dang package and I had to wait all weekend without my Mates. It should be there when I get home today.........sorry, allow me to rephrase, it BETTER be there when I get home today! neo

well, my spideys were waiting for me when I got home, and I echo everyones sentiments that the pictuures don't do them justice... these things are frickin sweet :biggrin:

And I hope your package was there when you got home neo, I completely understand how you feel. I've had the same thing happen to me on several occasions. I actually had to drive to the UPS facility one time to pick up my package myself, because every time they tried to deliver, no one was home, and they ignored all the notes I had left to leave it with the rental office where I was living at the time. So after the 3rd attempt, I was SOL... I hope the same fate does not bestow you my friend.

BS

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Got home last night and there it was, safely tucked under my "Welcome" mat. There is nothing that I can say that hasn't been said before but I would like to echo just how great these figures look. Spider-Man Hype has been building, but now that I have my Spider-Man 3 preview mates the countdown is on. If the movie is even half as cool as the minimates are then we are in for a treat! neo

I know I'm late to the party but I finally got my DST Spidey 2 pack in the mail and I have to throw a WOOT out for the great paint job. as mentioned here somewhere, the pics online don't do these spidey's justice.

This is another point of proof that 2007 is a step up in mini quality IMO. Now I just hope that the Avengers line comes very soon. :P

Anyway, just had to say these mates are great and I can't wait for the official waves.