UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST spidey 2 pack

Mattallica

I thought I would have mine this weekend too. Can't wait.. even though I think the protype paint job looks a little cooler than the final. I liked the black under the light colored webbing.. it made it really stand out and look like the movie costume webbing.

Sorry folks.. I had to vent.. I really thought these would be shipping by now (or on my shelf by now).. still pending is starting to bug me just a bit.

Set to ship out on March 26.. but in small print it must have said that a week after that date they still will be in unknownsville. :P

How many here placed the order with Diamond?

(i'm really not ticked off.. just playin)

I haven't gotten mine yet either, but, I'm ok with that. It's kind of fun looking for stuff in the mail all the time, y'know? :D

Besides, if it wasn't for DST offering these on their site, I would have had to resort to either ebay or begging someone here to pick it up for me, which is usually an inconvinience for them.

Be patient gang - they'll get here.

I, too, have gotten the run-around from DST. I emailed them last Thursday. Got a reponse Friday saying 'tomorrow.' I got another response yesterday saying 'tomorrow.' I still have not gotten that coveted email saying 'shipped.' :whistling: I just cannot wait ANY longer. :confused:

And to top it off, I am going to be gone for Spring Break the end of this week, so I CAN'T get them until next week :( , assuming they have been sent out by then :tongue:

Just ordered mine hope they don't take long to get here :thumbsup: