UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Target

HotstufflouieB

Althought they only have sets of Beast/Kitty, Ghost Rider/Daredevil, Colossus/Wolverine, Riot Spider-Man/Spider Woman.

I was there today and picked up the sets I needed. You guys might want to check your local Targets, they might have cheap mates for custom fodder.

Louie B

Yep, I noticed this myself last night. There was a recent price cut on these down to $4.99 a pack at my local Targets as well. The scanners said they had more stock in the back too.

I hope this is an attempt to clear out these packs in anticipation of a new wave of rolling stock coming in.

Yep, mine too. (Chicagoland Area)

Picked up a Beast and Shadowcat, even though I already had them, because my Beast had a loose arm that was falling off all the time, and my Kitty had poorly painted hair with alot of white plastic showing through on the sides.

So now I have good versions of both on the cheap. :D

For some reason, my local Target already put up all (or most) of their Spider-man 3 merchandise, including figures, new Super Hero Squad packs, titanium, plush items, etc. I was really hoping the minis would hit at the same time, but thus far nothing.

Ya they sure are. I went to Target b/c my car was broken into and my whole Cd collection was stolen. (should get an Ipod.) I went to go get a Pantera Cd and just happened to go into the Action Figures isle and I saw them. I Finally got my first Minimate! So go to your local Target I'm pretty sure the demand for the old sets has declined so thats why they lowered the price.

I wish my target still had some of the older two packs, like the ice-man! I also noticed that random other things at the Targets in my area are be clearanced out too. Like the new Hasbro Mego-Looking Spider-Man dolls AND select transformers figures like the Target Exclusive Ultra Magnus two-pack!

Yeah, I was pleasently surprised as well when I went to get my Beast/Kitty Pryde packs, as they were "Price Cut" to $4.99 each. I had to buy five, so spending $25 instead of $30 was great--but what was even better was passing a toy isle as I was leaving, and spotting the G.I. Joe Sigma 6 Cobra H.I.S.S. tank and Iron Hammer marked each for $2.49! :D Needless to say, I was happy. :D

I made a funny... I think..

Good luck on that, you'll get it eventually.

As an attractive Vulcan once said, "Humor. It is a difficult concept." :)

Is that the only part of my post you read? Or were you trying to make a joke? :P

be happy :banana:

I think it's cause they are doing the spring toy reset. So once the Astonishing/New Avengers wave is out of there, we should get the next Target specific wave in. Hopefully it's some new/redone stuff along with (I'm assuming)X3/GR stuff.

Good news for me, as all the Minimates at my Target are just the same ones I already have/haven't bought again because I don't really like multiples of the same figure...I swear I'm the only one around who buys the things sometimes. You're lucky though, we don't even seem to have that Ghost Rider/DD pack.

Spring, That's all that has been announced. None have been reported thus far. There never is an actual release date for mass market. Especially for Target you never know because at times they wait till every minimate on the shelf is gone.

I've check occasionally but no luck.