UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three look great :thumbsup:

Looks like i'm gonna need to start saving some cash up for all of the minimates coming out this year

All I can say is WOW! Wasn't expecting these 3 to look that great, but I stand corrected.

Peter Parker: Love the evil Peter look with his bad boy hair style (just like in the trailer). Also love the way his costume is peeking through his shirt.

Eddie Brock: Like his look, but it appears to be more of a generic looking EB and not so much like Topher Grace. Nice sinister look to the MM though. LOVE the camera accessory!!!

Transformation Venom: Check out that detail! Check out the expression of pain on Brock's face! This is going to be one hell of a HOT and hard to come by variant!

I'm a fan of the Peter Parker. I didn't notice the Spidey suit at first. It's a lovely touch.

It's great innit. For years we've been bitching about all the Spider-Man minimate figures DST churn out and now look at us. We're all cooing like schoolgirls over Spider-Man minimates. :lol:

Can someone pinch me..............I think DST finally figured out how to make a Variant. Both the standard figures are great, good to see more civilian figures and GREAT to see a Minimate Camera, but the prize goes to Transformation Vemon. That is one variant that I will go out of my way to own..........unlike Ruby Red Jean and Nic Cage Rider. Awesome. neo

I've overly impressed...

Needless to say, when I saw transformation Venom, my jaw hit the floor. It's not perfect, but dang if it isnt awesome just the way it is...

and we finally get a camera! I was disappointed years ago when the Peter Parker/MJ con exclusive didn't come with a camera... I'm glad they decided to give us one, even if we had to wait this long :)

Peter's jacket is a beautiful new sculpt, which could be used for a number of different things. The spider symbol on his shirt looks a bit odd, but you can tell that it's a photoshop job (I wonder how many of these were rushed for this announcement? and how many changes are going to happen between now and their release?) ...

Eddie's hair looks great, but that jacket kinda makes it look like they were going for a big chest deal (maybe it's just the angle?) which is odd, cuz his character (although he did pump up a bit for the movie) isnt exactly built...

But overall, I'd say these are very nicely done minis. And that's saying something, considering that two of them are basically "normal" people... not the colorful or easily recognizable super heroes that we're used to getting...

Amazing, across the board. The Trans-Venom figure's chest piece could be done in translucent orange for a cool Human Torch figure.

I'm so very very glad I went ahead and pre-ordered these through Stuckakid sight unseen. There has yet to be a single figure I don't really want for my collection.

And I know this may be seen as blasphemy, but given how well these Marvel Movie mates are turning out, I really wouldn't mind seeing Fantastic Four 2 minimates before the end of the year!

Man, I keep thinking about this line and can't help but get more excited. I just thought of something really cool. Take the Peter Parker figure. Chances are it's not a Full Spider-Man Chest piece, but rather a black chest piece with the Webs and Spider on the front. So, hypothetically, you could reverse the chest piece and have a standard civilian outfit without giving away his identity. Then, you can take the Head off of "removable mask Spider-man" and you have a happy go-lucky Peter. This is looking to be the best mix and match Marvel wave yet. Sorry to post again, I just thought that was cool. neo

All I can say is that these mates (SM3 Line) are really hitting a new level with the detail. imo they are some of the best.

Eddie Brock is cool and that camera accessories is a great touch. He looks flawless for a civilian mate. The added jacket makes him more like the comic than tropher, but that's still good.

Peter Parker was nicely done. I like how the minimate shirts/sweaters/jackets are starting to look much more realistic. It'll be nice to see the final version.

Transformation Venom looks great, I hadn't seen a mate in so much pain and show that much emotion. Definitely amazing.

I hate to be a follower, but I agree with everyone here. Very nice. I love them, and can't wait to have them. The Marvel movie 'Mates have all been really well done (even if the movies haven't been), and I'd also buy some from Fantastic Four 2 (which would be perfect, as there are 6 main characters, variant could be "flame-off" Torch).

What an awesome year! I'm so hyped!

Just seen the pictures.... wow, looking awesome. I am hoping the transformation Spiderman will be just as detailed. Can envisage the minimate now.... red suited Spidey, with the black Symbiote engrossing his body from the feet upwards. A great contrast in colours too!