UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't completely agree with that, in fact I like "Kissy Face" Spidey. However, I think it would have been must more resource ful to scrap the Bloated Black Suit Spiderman and Just had the Black Suit Spiderman (standard) with the Kissing mask to go over his face, that why it's the best of both worlds. Then, replace Bloated Spidey with JJ or Aunt May! Either way, it would have been nice to get another civilian cast member! neo

Just got New Goblin and Spidey. Spider-Man is underwhelming to say the least. Love the Goblin though. Does anyone else's have an extremely loose board and an extremely tight bomb holding hand?

I wonder why the "kissy" spiderman is black. I remember that in the movie,when he kissed Gwen he was

in a normal red suit costume. Also I think they added the chest piece on the black spiderman for imphasis

that when Peter was in wearing the black costume, he had a lot more power/muscle/fat( :P:lol: )

I wonder why the "kissy" spiderman is black. I remember that in the movie,when he kissed Gwen he was

in a normal red suit costume. Also I think they added the chest piece on the black spiderman for imphasis

that when Peter was in wearing the black costume, he had a lot more power/muscle/fat( :P:lol: )

i was thinking the same thing about "kissy" and have stated the same about the chest piece on black spidey and venom for that matter as the symbiote enhances the host hence both scrawny PP and eddie turn into buff dudes with the symbiote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for a brick & mortar retailer, Suncoast might still have them. You could also check a local comic book store.

Online retail, you have a few more options. I'd check places like Stuckakid, AFX, etc 1st - because they're really good to this community. If they're sold out there, ebay or another online retailer are options as well.

If you're looking for a brick & mortar retailer, Suncoast might still have them. You could also check a local comic book store.

Online retail, you have a few more options. I'd check places like Stuckakid, AFX, etc 1st - because they're really good to this community. If they're sold out there, ebay or another online retailer are options as well.

after stuckakid and AFX I would check out Big Bad Toystore....my buddy orders from them all the time...they have good prices and great service....and last time I looked still had full sets with the chases available to order.

Jeff of the Minis

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Venom and Constipated Pete today.

They're good, but a few odd things.

First, Venom's big crotch piece...Why?

And also, the Constipated Peter is kind of pointless... I mean you can use him for like one scene and thats it...

But they're still good figures, and Pete does have my hair - which brings me just a bit closer to my Me-Mate!

Vigilante

• 2 years later...

I'm getting into the Marvel movie Minimates now and was searching around for the best deals. I think I found a really good one for the second wave of Spider-Man Movie 'mates. This store has the full second wave including the "variant" Mary Jane for under MSRP, and they're offering a free shipping code. So I got the full wave shipped for $20 and change. Keep in mind the store carries NO other Minimates so this is some kind of fluke. They generally seem to carry higher-end statues and busts (but do have some Infinite Heroes/DC Universe, early 2000s Star Wars and other random figures). Here is the link to the Marvel figures section. Below I listed the item names along with how many of each they have in stock, based on my playing with the shopping cart quantities in their system:

http://www.mostwantedcollectibles.com/marv...res-c-4_82.html

To get free shipping, enter this coupon code during checkout: RPWRZSRK

Marvel Minimates Series 18 Spider-Man 3 - Mary Jane/Unmasked

Sale: $5.59 (17 in stock)

Marvel Minimates Series 18 Spider-Man 3 - Gwen Stacey/Unmasked

Sale: $4.89 (53 in stock)

Marvel Minimates Series 18 Spider-Man 3 - Sandman/Battle Damage

Sale: $4.89 (76 in stock)

Marvel Minimates Series 18 Spider-Man 3 - Venom/Transformation

Sale: $4.89 (78 in stock)

Edited by JediJones

Dude. Jedi. WTH man? Almost 2 year necro? I realize i have no room to talk, but GAH! We don't usually do that without a very good reason. Again, i have no room to talk.

Also, no. Not a great deal. I think I got both waves, all 8 packs, for $25 shipped. But at this point maybe that's all you can find, so enjoy.

Dude. Jedi. WTH man? Almost 2 year necro? I realize i have no room to talk, but GAH! We don't usually do that without a very good reason. Again, i have no room to talk.

Also, no. Not a great deal. I think I got both waves, all 8 packs, for $25 shipped. But at this point maybe that's all you can find, so enjoy.

On other boards I frequent if someone starts a new thread to cover a topic that's already in an existing thread, they'll merge the threads into one or just delete the new thread. It helps better with organization and navigation to keep all posts on a single topic in a single thread. The date of the last post in the existing thread is completely irrelevant as far as I can see. And it doesn't make any sense to discourage any on-topic posting and discussion in a discussion forum, whether it's continuing an old topic or starting a new one. Plus I like being able to look at a long-running thread and see how the discussion has progressed over months or years.

All I can tell you is I searched the net far and wide and that was the best deal on these Minimates I could find. The Sandman pack was cheaper at Corner Store Comics, but this is the cheapest on getting all 4 in one place or just getting the Mary Jane set. Anywhere else you buy Mary Jane, you'd be paying $15-$20 just to get her 2-pack alone shipped. If you can point me to a better deal available I'd like to see it. Where did you find all 8 packs for $25 anyway?