UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's eddie brock transforming into venom.

Patriot

Hey! I'm 12! :o

Patriot

Generally 12 yr olds are a pain, but there are a few exceptions. Patriot being a fine example of one!

Man, here I am browsing the board and notice from the main page that "New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates" had the last post.........Is it true, did they ship early, WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!?!?

Then, I just find Shane pimp smacking NintendoWII around.......what a let down. However, it was fun while it lasted :D. neo

• 2 weeks later...
Holy crap that's a big push back.

Ah, and it looked like we were going to get Marvel mates more regularly now.. oh well...

this may be an error as if you check the new previews magazine it has listed that "Spider-Man 3 Minimates Preview Two-Pack" are being released to shops to buy an that there due in december.

finger crossed this is a missed communication

My wallet could do with this breather tbh. I'd be glad for them to come out in december. Then I can have them for Christmas.

Sorry, new here, so I have a couple of questions.

1. Aren't these coming out in two weeks or so?

2. Does New Goblin have a glider? Does he come with a different hand (w/o bomb)?

3. Are both waves coming out at once or what?

4. Will anything besides LCBS' stock 'em; cuz aren't they being released along w/the DVD and other retailers will sell the DVD too...so are they?

Sorry 'bout all the ?s but I'd appreciate it if someone answered them!

1. They should be coming out in December in America.

2. It is believed that he has one, but it is very small and thin.

3. Yes, they will be as thats what Marvel have pretty much always done.

4. I have no idea on this one. Most likely no but I have no information one way or the other.

Hope that helps.

Sorry,I live around with a lot of 12year olds and they make me very mad. :angry:

As for the "name calling" :( I am very sorry and "promise" to stop...

aghhh I am really stupid today :stupid:

Hey NintendoWii Why is your avatar Master Chief when your name is one of Mcrsoft's competetors?

• 3 weeks later...

The packaging looks pretty good. I didn't like the new boxes when the Target New Avengers and Astonishing X-Men sets hit, but they are growing on me now that they figured out where to put the figures without looking odd.

I'm still wondering if Black Suited Spider-Man will have the powerhouse chest or not. We've been told that the preview 2-pack would be different than the rest of the wave, but at the same time, it would seem odd to have him so bulked up on one figure, when they have the exact same costume only slimmer on the unmasked figure.

And Mary Jane being the variant seems like an odd choice, considering she got more screen time than Gwen.

The variants for this wave are considerably more thought out than normal. Parts wise, they stray rather far from the regular figure. Ordinarily, we get either a repaint of the original (Black Electra, Symbiote Spider-Man, DOFP Wolverine, etc) or a single part replacement (Visorless Cyclops, J Jonah Jameson, Kobol Six, etc), and on the rare occasion that different parts are used, they are reused parts (Gina). So, for the boys at DST to create new pieces for Transformation Eddie and Mary Jane, that's just another example of the corner we've turned when it comes to designing and producing the little guys. Of course, those are just the prototypes on the box. For all we know, they're all repaints of a blank minimate. :P

I really hope that he doesn't have the big chest piece. That would just look retarded, especially as Dragon said the Unmasked Black-Spidey doesn't according to the box.

I think I will buy around 4 of these. Now I just need to decide which four.

Maybe if black spidey comes with the chestpiece it will be removable, and under it it will look like the preview set?

Vigilante