UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

I still prefer the small boxed packaging.

And Viglante, as you are now known, I hope so too, but I wouldn't count on it. They've never done that with any other figure.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay.

As it's been said many times here, they come out in December.

I agree! That chest piece is hidious and doesn't make the least bit of sense, especially if the other Black Suit Spidey doesn't come with it.

I may have to buy the other one and swap the bodies if they decide to do it like that.

How do I say this... Spidey looks fat. Not right at all.

And in other news, Spider-Man was taken to an area hospital today for intravenous nutrient and fluid recovery. Friends of the popular superhero say he has been locked in his Manhattan apartment for the past three days, refusing to eat and periodically forcing himself to vomit, after a fan called him "fat."

"You guys are jerks," said Tony Stark, Spider-Man's former boss and fellow costumed super hero. "He's really sensitive about that, with that skin-tight costume of his. It really hurts. We've got enough to worry about without you people building up unrealistic body images for us."

So.... DST is actually going ahead with the "Big Chest" for symbiote Spider-man. Hmmm...????? Where in hell did it appear as if Spidey was bulked up in the Spider-Man 3 movie. I mean DST uses big chest pieces to make smaller minimates seem bigger right? So I ask again, when did symboite Spider-man seem bigger than normal in Spidey 3?

And in other news, Spider-Man was taken to an area hospital today for intravenous nutrient and fluid recovery. Friends of the popular superhero say he has been locked in his Manhattan apartment for the past three days, refusing to eat and periodically forcing himself to vomit, after a fan called him "fat."

"You guys are jerks," said Tony Stark, Spider-Man's former boss and fellow costumed super hero. "He's really sensitive about that, with that skin-tight costume of his. It really hurts. We've got enough to worry about without you people building up unrealistic body images for us."

And just for that, Lobsterman can have a free Minimate ;) Just send me a PM and I'll let you know what I have to offer.

For the record, I'm not encouraging blind DST devotion, just incredibly funny posts ;)

He is right though. We as a society embrace the slender heroes while laughing at the more robust ones. Ms. Marvel and Spiderman are adored by the masses, while Big Bertha and Thing are the objects of ridicule.

As far as the minimate though, I guess the detractors who don't like the Powerhouse Spidey will have to buy two of the unmasked Spidey so they can do a simple headswap.

And just for that, Lobsterman can have a free Minimate ;) Just send me a PM and I'll let you know what I have to offer.

For the record, I'm not encouraging blind DST devotion, just incredibly funny posts ;)

Oooo, oooo, I've got one! Waves 21 and 22 of Marvel won't have a Spider-man or a Wolverine! :P

:biggrin: i think the spider man looks awsome and think of it this way your probably getting 2 unmasked spiderman mates already (for the varient)so just switch heads and use the other body for customs

:biggrin: i think the spider man looks awsome and think of it this way your probably getting 2 unmasked spiderman mates already (for the varient)so just switch heads and use the other body for customs

I can't afford one of that set, let alone two of it including the up-priced variant.

Wave 21:

AOA Wolverine/Weapon X Wolverine

Masked New Avengers Wolverine/Black costume Wolverine from upcoming Messiah Complex

Department H Wolverine/Deadpool Boneclaw Wolverine with no nose

variant: Fig leaf (nekkid) Wolverine

Wave 22:

Iron Spider-Man/Spider-Armor

Electro-Proof Spider-Man/Bag Man Spider-Man

Battle Damaged Ultimate Spider-Man/Ultimate Deadpool Ultimate Spider-Woman

variant: Ultimate Kaine

Thanks Deadpool. :P

Sorry,I live around with a lot of 12year olds aghhh I am really stupid today :stupid:

Hey NintendoWii Why is your avatar Master Chief when your name is one of Mcrsoft's competetors?

Well that's my name on the minimatehq comment posts so it only makes sense to keep the name

although all of my "other" accounts are named Rustlegg because that is my runescape name(yes I did TOO say

runescape) and the picture is master chief in a headset because thta is just fricken awesome

Wave 21:

AOA Wolverine/Weapon X Wolverine

Masked New Avengers Wolverine/Black costume Wolverine from upcoming Messiah Complex

Department H Wolverine/Deadpool Boneclaw Wolverine with no nose

variant: Fig leaf (nekkid) Wolverine

Wave 22:

Iron Spider-Man/Spider-Armor

Electro-Proof Spider-Man/Bag Man Spider-Man

Battle Damaged Ultimate Spider-Man/Ultimate Deadpool Ultimate Spider-Woman

variant: Ultimate Kaine

Thanks Deadpool. :P

Well sonuva... I'll get you for this DSTMatt!

COBRA!!!!!!!!