UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

is there any word on whether or not N ew Goblin will have his face mask and/or a little bitty glider?

Yes to both. He will have 2 hair pieces. One, just hair and the other hair with mask. And a big yes to the glider. Check ot the pics at Diamond Select Toys' website.

<---still wishes we could get a glider for the original Goblin.... :wallbash: No, I won't let it go. :D

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now I've seen the movie I can take a look at these sweeties and have to say...

A

W

E

S

O

M

E

I'm in love with these little guys. :wub: Wish I were a fan of the movie so they could taste better.

Good lord! These are incredible and I am AMMMPPPEEEED for them to come out. I may have entirely missed a post here, but any word on when these hit the streets? I have to have them all. I hope they don't come out like, almost a year later from the release, like the X-3 stuff.

Good lord! These are incredible and I am AMMMPPPEEEED for them to come out. I may have entirely missed a post here, but any word on when these hit the streets? I have to have them all. I hope they don't come out like, almost a year later from the release, like the X-3 stuff.

I do believe that these are do out before the end of the summer. We should be expecting 4 full waves and two box sets by then. Looks like we might need to start free-lancing photos to earn enough to feed the darkness. :D

I went to my comic shop to see when my order would be in (I ordered both spidey 3 sets and the spidey box set) and he said that it would be in at the end of the month. I hope so because I don't think I can wait any longer for these things. I am a huge. I mean HUGE!!! Spidey and VENOM fan and I just can't wait any longer.

I have some doubts that they'll be here by the end of the month, as we haven't seen the Ghost Rider or Avengers waves yet, which are slated to appear before the Spider-Man 3 sets. Still, we got wave 13 before wave 12, so who knows for sure exactly what we'll see until we see it.

Wanted to provide and update corresponding to recent changes in availability according to the DST Site.

Marvel Minimates Series 15 - Ghost Rider 7/18/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 16 - Avengers 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 17 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 18 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Classic Spider-Man Box Set - 7/25/2007

And more

Marvel Zombies Minimates Box Set - 9/20/2007

BSG Modern Minimates Series 2 Case - 8/29/2007

24 Season 1 Minimates Box Set - 8/29/20007

Marvel Minimates Series 15 - Ghost Rider 7/18/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 16 - Avengers 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 17 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Series 18 - SM3 7/25/2007

Marvel Minimates Classic Spider-Man Box Set - 7/25/2007

So that's going to make for an expensive comicon then :|

Damn it's fustrating to sit for Several Months then have them release pretty much a years worth of mates all at once...

I can see people being a lot pickier about which sets they buy when there are 12 dif packs plus chases plus the box set all released on one day :|

T.

^It's death if you ask me. Very expensive. Ghost Rider sales will be crap and Avengers will have the best. This will impact SM3 17/18 wave sales. I just don't get the idea behind releasing them all together, it's insane. I'm afraid of what this might do to the line. (Hopefully it doesn't mean a huge drought like 2005)

In addition to this, on 7/4 we get DC Wave 4.

I'm more pissed about having 18 cases + boxsets waiting a week for me at the shop. :angry: WTF couldn't they release them a week earlier at least, I'm on a plane on 7/25! God I hope the dates change.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if the unmasked spidey will come with the peter parker head, the half masked head or will it come with both heads? i like the half mask a lot more!

sorry if this question has been asked already.

I think that the half mask will be removable, to reveal a Peter Paker head.

• 1 month later...

Or a Freelance Peacekeeping Agent.

So I just noticed, I can't find any pre-sells any more with the variant. Seems like they announced the date, people went "okay, these really are coming out" and ordered them.

Have yall noticed that? The variants are disappearing before the series is even out yet.