UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Spiderman 3 Movie Minimates!

boyd

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this on Raving Toy Maniac - DST is doing another multi-site reveal for the Spider-Man 3 Minimates, including our own humble site here.

Article & details here

Was this already annonced and I missed it?

I think this just got posted. I saw it just now!!!!

That's a new powerhouse black Spidey!!! Not part of the Spidey3 I got today!!

Yes we shall indeed have a lovely reveal next week of a few new minimates here at the hallowed halls of MMMV.

See even though I haven't even signed in for a month I still love you guys.

Next week will be a good week, these new fellas look amazing.

Anyways back to the void for me.

Missing you all and will be back in some fashion soon...

Ady

Nice have you stop by mate, see ya later.

Can't wait to see them.

---------------------------

On that Black Spidey, is that an actual member of the lineup? I can only believe it's the Transformation Spider-Man or Transforming venom?

Now I'm totally lost...lol

I'm not too entirely sure if I like that look for Spidey. He's not supposed to be all muscle-bound like that.

Maybe it's transformation Spidey and is similar to the quick change Spidey that turns into Peter Parker from Hasbro's 5" line? You put the powerhouse shirt over a red Spidey and then change the limbs and head? I dunno, just guessing. Although, I'd take that explanation over a plain beefed-up Spidey any day.

Hooray, I brought Ady out of hiding :D

Thanks for confirming, Ady. I now begin the wait for next week when we find out if there's a reason why Spidey has the chest piece or DST has lost it and every character from now on is getting a bigger chest. Even Aunt May.

Hooray, I brought Ady out of hiding :D

Thanks for confirming, Ady. I now begin the wait for next week when we find out if there's a reason why Spidey has the chest piece or DST has lost it and every character from now on is getting a bigger chest. Even Aunt May.

Lets just hope not... I would not want to see that on aunt may... never....

eeeewww, ...:::Halo11701:::...

Maybe that black Spidey is just an early proto that got scrapped for what was finally revealed. Thought it was interesting that the detailing didn't even cover the entire chest piece on him, nor did his hands and feet feature webbing.

I'm glad they are finally unveiling something, but I'm confused on one thing. There's two waves of Spider-Man 3, and we've seen two of them already. We get, what, one figure each day next week, bringing the total up to seven. Where's the other seven? Are they doing like last time and unveiling two (or more) a day, or am I just misreading the whole scenario?

Good golly. Now I'm getting confused (er, more confused). Please tell me the DST Exclusive going on right now isn't actually an the only place to get a "normal" movie black Spidey. I was going to be patient and buy him later when he came out in regular release. Should I rush to the DST site and mail-order the exclusive? *yeesh*

Maybe that black Spidey is just an early proto that got scrapped for what was finally revealed. Thought it was interesting that the detailing didn't even cover the entire chest piece on him, nor did his hands and feet feature webbing.

I'm glad they are finally unveiling something, but I'm confused on one thing. There's two waves of Spider-Man 3, and we've seen two of them already. We get, what, one figure each day next week, bringing the total up to seven. Where's the other seven? Are they doing like last time and unveiling two (or more) a day, or am I just misreading the whole scenario?

Yeah I thought it was a proto as well.

I read it the same. All I can think of is one a day and the whole line-up on friday. Or maybe a pair a day like before?

So does anyone know if the WWLA spidey 2 pack, will be the same as the spideys offered in the regular series releases later this year? Thanks for any info

I don't think we have any definite confirmation as of yet, but logic dictates that there can only be so many versions of red/blue and black Spidey. At the moment, I'm thinking yes, these are the same figures that we'll see later this year. Next week should help us know for sure, as they're finally unveiling the rest of the line.

So far, so good. MJ's looking sweet. I'd really like to see one from the first film with sculpted nipples.

I like that bulked-up Spidey, too. Tobey's not as lean as Spidey should be as far as I'm concerned so this one's more authentic to the source material. And I'm sure it reflects the power he feels with the symbiote.

I am liking MJ and Gwen - they look good, and will fit in with both comic and movie-based Minimates. Sucks that MJ is the variant.

Really want to see the rest of the line now - it's the villians that are going to sell me on this wave.

I dont want to sound like I'm complaining, but the half-masked Spidey seems a little silly to me :confused:

MJ and Gwen look pretty good, though. I think I'm about as impressed with MJ's minimate as I was with Kirstin Dunst playing her in the movies, and Gwen has a huge smile...

It's nice to see the new hair molds, too :thumbsup: