UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Jazwares Megaman Figures

Yep, I've got Rush and Axl (with Ride Chaser [TRU exclusive]) (both Series 2); Megaman, Megaman X, Zero, Vile, Protoman, and Bass (all Series 1, the "fat-faced" versions). Pretty good figures, I guess--I mostly got them because I had been praying for Megaman and Megaman X figures forEVER.

Yep, I've got Rush and Axl (with Ride Chaser [TRU exclusive]) (both Series 2); Megaman, Megaman X, Zero, Vile, Protoman, and Bass (all Series 1, the "fat-faced" versions). Pretty good figures, I guess--I mostly got them because I had been praying for Megaman and Megaman X figures forEVER.

If you ever want to trade off just a couple, let me know.

• 6 months later...
None of the Jazwares ones, but my kids had a few of the Mattel NT Warrior figs. They played with them until all that was left were parts. I discovered that with some slight modifications, the Megaman NT forearms will fit on a minimate forearm...

...... :biggrin:

And that just answered one of my questions .

Ive been eye balling that combination for roughly a month now but had no mates to work with . Thats about to change B)

I wanted to buy the Jazware MM Figs but i kept putting it off for some reason. Finally it hit me: I want MINI MM figs...not 5'' figs. I guess its that "chibi factor" with a cartoon character like the bomber.

Was really tempted though on several occasions. Had there have been a 3 3/4 '' scale MM i would have broken down and bought it.

• 1 month later...
None of the Jazwares ones, but my kids had a few of the Mattel NT Warrior figs. They played with them until all that was left were parts. I discovered that with some slight modifications, the Megaman NT forearms will fit on a minimate forearm...

Ive been eye balling that combination for roughly a month now but had no mates to work with . Thats about to change B)

I wanted to buy the Jazware MM Figs but i kept putting it off for some reason. Finally it hit me: I want MINI MM figs...not 5'' figs. I guess its that "chibi factor" with a cartoon character like the bomber.

Was really tempted though on several occasions. Had there have been a 3 3/4 '' scale MM i would have broken down and bought it.

I really wish they'd make more Retro Rotos. I have ElecMan and hes awesome, but I'd like more characters from games 1-3.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one of the NT arms on a FCBD blank:

minimatehuntbuddy002.jpg

• 3 months later...

I think the Jazware Megaman toys blow something fierce. I have been collecting the Original Rockman Figures from japan and they come nothing close. Especially the "model kits" they have. Most of them look like there eye balls are floating around. The best rockman toys IMO are the Bandi ones

Example here

I think the Jazware Megaman toys blow something fierce. I have been collecting the Original Rockman Figures from japan and they come nothing close. Especially the "model kits" they have. Most of them look like there eye balls are floating around. The best rockman toys IMO are the Bandi ones

Example here

I can vouch for this, I've gotten some of these kits as well just plain old great fun and super articulation