UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A proposition for anyone that doesn't have a lcs

My LCS wasn't too keen on getting in the new minimates.

So I told the owner, if you get them in, I will buy 2 complete sets from each case.

SOOOOO... Needless to say next wed. I will have the x men and the dc minimates in hand....

but the cost is going to suck.

If there is anyone who doesn't have a local comic shop, but still want the mates, I will give you my extra set for cost. and shipping...which shouldn't be much considering it is based on weight.

If this sounds like something someone would be interested in, give me a shout

lates

moc847

Stuckakid sells out of the variant sets really fast. I've been going through cornerstorecomics.com for my preorders, because I keep missing stuckakid's (though I did get in on the Star Trek preorder). CSC doesn't seem to be selling the BSG 'Mates, though. I had to get my BSG wave from a local place, and they hit me up for $20 on the chase and $9 for the regular ones. $50 smackers kinda dropped my jaw.

If you don't care about the variant, then go through Stuckakid or even eBay. You'll get a better deal and way more availability on the non-chase packs that way.

I know this doesn't help much with your current situation, but for the future...