UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I took my first plastic hit...

...and it really got me high! :)

Tonight I purchased my first set of Minimates, though not a "real" set. I grabbed everything I could find at TRU, Target, and Hastings.

Yeah, I found:

Spider-Woman

Riot Attack Spider-Man

Cable

Bishop

Ben Reilly

Black Cat

Colossus

New Wolverine

Beast

Kitty Pride

Magneto

Juggernaut

Cyclops

Speedy Racer

Racer X

I think I had a good first night.

I can't wait to pose 'em and take some funny pictures.

Oh, eBay here I come!

I did see the five pack of Cylons, Speed Racer and Racer X at Sam Goody. I will get them sometime this week.

WHAT!!!! you left the cylons at the mall!!!! nooooo!!! Quick go back and get them. they rock, they are awsome!

but don't bother with the speed racer save your money for dc wave 2 and xmen3!!!

WHAT!!!! you left the cylons at the mall!!!! nooooo!!! Quick go back and get them. they rock, they are awsome!

but don't bother with the speed racer save your money for dc wave 2 and xmen3!!!

They had two packs of the Cylon's. I think the only reason I didn't pick them up was because I was banking on getting the DC mates at the Cherry Hill mall. Well no DC mates and I really don't watch BSG. I tried watching season 1 in work but I had to many customers to pay attention. I think I may rush over there after bowling tonight because the Cylon's do look sweeeeeeet!

Congrats man, I have also become an addict!