UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Emoticons

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much will it take to get an alternate skin? What is Multiverse for Bots skin?

For an Emoticon: Six Stripping down :P j/k

Alternate skin is a can do. Any requests?

The multiverse for bots skin is a less bandwidth intensive one that the web-bots hit, as those beasties can really blow your bandwidth for the month.

For skins, I would like to see a Wolverine-based if possible.

For emotocns, a Deadpool and a classic Wolverine, not the one we had before.

EDIT: I just checked the skin selector. What happened to "Tim's Pink Curry Love" Skin?

I want the "Fo Shizzle" one and the Kneel,suckers!" one.

How about dancing teddy bears and smurfs with lots of colorful flowers and smiles everywhere. Tiny butterflies and jubilant bumblebees spreading joy and cheer to bustling meadows of happy animals singing in harmonious unison. And Hulk smashing everything.

How about dancing teddy bears and smurfs with lots of colorful flowers and smiles everywhere. Tiny butterflies and jubilant bumblebees spreading joy and cheer to bustling meadows of happy animals singing in harmonious unison. And Hulk smashing everything.

:lol:

T.

Thanks Shane, I just spit coffee all over my keyboard! :lol:

Yeah, I really like most of those there. Some are off the wall, but the Jawdrop and headbang are actually fairly standerd in my book!

Maybe you could email them, and offer in exchange for their stuff to host a banner or something? Seems fair to me.

Cheers Fujis!

No problem Ady, it was fun. I might try making a few more...

*edit* Here are Black Spidey blackspidey.gif Hulk hulk.gif Captain America captainamerica.gif Colossus colossus2.gif and Astonishing Wolverine astonishingwolverine.gif

I'm not crazy about that Hulk though...

And did someone ask for Spider-Ham? spiderham.gif