UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 14 (X3 Wave)

storm 1:08

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to my comic shop and they had the whole line including the varient evil phoenix.............WHITCH I BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

A few threads below this one you would have found the following:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=2161

Wherein multiple people are celebrating the release of these fine mates.

While you may be excited about these mates I ask you to remember three things:

1. Does this really need its own topic

2. Do you need that many exclamation marks

3. Do you need that many smilies

The answer to all of the above is probably no, sorry to sound harsh but please think before posting, the deluge of hello threads was bad enough :P

Hi Venom5393, welcome aboard.

No offense, but might I suggest using the search feature or take a browse through some of the available topics to post your comment in a relevant thread that has already been started. I will also warn you that excessive emoticon/smilie usage is not taken well by other members of the board. Just providing some tips.

Just wondering, why the limit on emoticons? Longer download time?

Too many look horrendous and make paragraphs difficult to read. That's my opinion but if I come across a post that's littered with them I tend not to bother reading it. Emoticons serve a very useful purpose in helping to get a point across, or showing that a person is being tongue in cheek or sarcastic but not barbed. Adding a smiley after each sentence is just too much. Again, in my opinion.

Nice looking forward to them. Congrats on the big buy.

Just got my X3's today (East Coast, what can ya do), and since I've yet to see a pic of the chase here...

phoenix.jpg

Also, here's her package...

package.jpg

She does look pretty scary, now that I come to think about it. Hope she doesn't atomize any of my other mates. My one critque of the figure is that she doesn't come with a pair of floating sunglasses...

I must say I recieved my X3's today, and they seem to be some of the best put together marvel ones so far. I mean as far as detailing in the costumes and the likenesses in the faces they are excellent. I am quite pleased with these!

2 thumbs up!

Oh Man, what a WONDERFUL weekend I had. It was like CHRISTMAS. Saturday I was out early and stopped by Walmart. There I picked up the Metallic Black Spiderman and Vemon figure from SM3. Excited already I headed home. Upon arriving my wife pointed me towards a small USPS box on the coffee table, labeled "Stuckakid". Knowing it was time for my X3 minimates I happily began to open the box. Once opened I pulled out 3 X3 2-packs, 3 Battlestar Galactica 2-packs, and 4 DC 2-packs. I just set them all on the table and admired them for a while.

045to8.jpg

It was a good weekend :D. neo

Oh Man, what a WONDERFUL weekend I had. It was like CHRISTMAS. Saturday I was out early and stopped by Walmart. There I picked up the Metallic Black Spiderman and Vemon figure from SM3. Excited already I headed home. Upon arriving my wife pointed me towards a small USPS box on the coffee table, labeled "Stuckakid". Knowing it was time for my X3 minimates I happily began to open the box. Once opened I pulled out 3 X3 2-packs, 3 Battlestar Galactica 2-packs, and 4 DC 2-packs. I just set them all on the table and admired them for a while. It was a good weekend :D. neo

So incredibly jealous right now...my local comic shop...SQUAT!!!

said they Might Get in DC 2 this week...maybe and no way will they get X3 (wave 14)

I am so tempted to tell them to take a flying leap and just go the internet route.

I mean I want to support my local comic book shop because they are a dying breed but man waiting 2 and 3 weeks past release dates is RIDICULOUS