UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Removal Parts Questions

I figured this would be the right place to ask being you all would know lol

1.I'm finding it hard to remove certain Mask and Helmets without removing the head [Especailly Magneto and Juggernaut] Any Tips?

2.Is thier a safe way to change the legs..not the bottom half that connects to the foot pieces but rather the legs that attach to the torso, Is it possible to remove them safely or impossible?

I figured this would be the right place to ask being you all would know lol

1.I'm finding it hard to remove certain Mask and Helmets without removing the head [Especailly Magneto and Juggernaut] Any Tips?

2.Is thier a safe way to change the legs..not the bottom half that connects to the foot pieces but rather the legs that attach to the torso, Is it possible to remove them safely or impossible?

Hey MiniRob Welcome to the site.

In answer to your questions...

1) I find the easiest way to get hard to remove helemts off is to pop the head onto a stiffer/tighter neck joint. Some minimate head/neck combos are stiffer that others and it's just a case of finding one with enough 'stick' so that the helemt comes off and the head stays.

Having said that I've had some Darktide sets that the helmets were stuck to the head with a little paint and the only way to get them off is to force them off.

2) With the exception of knee and elbow joints all minimate parts should just pop off!

Knee and Elbows can be done with a little more care but unless you really need to I wouldn't suggest it.

Hope the above helps.

T.

I've never had a problem with elbows. At the most, it softens up the upper part, and I have to bend it back, throw it in the freezer for a few minutes, then it's all good.

I cannot tell you how many (or how extreme) obscenities have flown from my mouth (or at what volume) from breaking the tiny little peg in the knees. Some pop out easily, and I smile. Others put my very short temper to the test...