UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Greetings!

I'm Dustin Neal, a somewhat fan of comics, but mainly a fan of the characters. I'm new to the boards and new to these little toys. Well, I've been looking for a fun hobby for some time now that isn't too expensive! The price is a great and the hunt is fun! I can't wait to try and get my hands on Power Man & Iron Fist.

I went to a comic book store a few miles away and they didn't have anything I was looking for. I'm looking to build a nice, fun, mini collection of mostly Marvel characters; however, I would like to get my hands on Mr. T, Rocky, a few DC characters, and any other character that interests me along the way.

You know, I really see this mini market as something that could take off even bigger. I think mini wrestling figs or past and current wrestlers would rock. There are many other pop culture icons as well. Anyway, I look forward to collecting, playing, and chatting with you all.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to collecting these little darlings.

...somewhat a fan of comics, but mainly a fan of the characters.
Yes! I LOVE that! Me too! :D

And you've got some lofty goals there. Mr. T goes for $350 on eBay (sometimes :D ) and Powerman & Iron Fist...good luck. And welcome! :thumbsup:

And you've got some lofty goals there. Mr. T goes for $350 on eBay (sometimes :D )

Any one who pays over $30 for a Mr T has way too much cash available. Patience is the key to picking up the older figures, if you can wait then you will find a bargain.

The other tip is to post a list of wants over in the flea market and see if you cant pickup your fave characters as trades with th guys here, we're for the most part a pretty reasonable bunch.

T.