UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs Of Yourself!

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have made a Custom MiniMate of yourself, if you have post some pics. I'm working on one of me right now, it just needs a little more work. When I finish it and get my camera I'll take some pics and show it to you.

That looks great so far. I doubt mine will look anywhere near that good because I'm not really that good with detailing. Most of my customs are LBC (Lazy Boy Customs) and I just mix and match different parts.

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Mar 11 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been working on a Donny B minimate... it's not finished yet, though. I'm still working on the finishing touches for the facial hair and the shoes, and I am working on a decal for the tshirt.

You look a little like Tony Stark in minimate form

Hey RJBrian, great idea for a thread!, I was wondering if one would ever pop up like this.

I actually have a bunch of lil' nervous' planned, and a few designed already from various times, of my life, with about three halloween costumes planned.

Here is the only one I can truly say is of me. I used my old Dress Blues as the reference for this. I am going to redo it at some point, I tried getting the ribbons exact, which was tough on this scale, so I just have to tone down the detail a lot.

Dress Blues Nervous

marine11.jpg

Well, as anyone that pays attention to Nervous's thread know, I ask him to make one of me and the Mrs. for Valentine's Day and he met the challenge :thumbsup: Here's a link to our Minimates. Definately one of the best presents I've given in a number of years to say the least. Once we move over to the new server I'll post some pics. Of course seeing Nervous's Marine custom of himself, makes me think I might need a Airborne Ranger Donster too :P Back when our fatigues were jungle green and we were the only pukes sporting the black beret :lol:

Inspired by this thread, I threw a little Jad together. It's just a Patch body, minus the tuxedo jacket piece, with Unmasked Spider Man's Peter Parker head and Ultimate Wolverine's hair piece. I'm no painter or customizer, so these parts work pretty well. I outfitted myself with Boromir's sword and Blade's belt & batarang thing. I'm happy with it, and it was all with extra parts!

I'll play..... sorta

tbtpimp.jpg

ThatPimpTimbo.... A long running in-joke on the board that goes back to the AA days, Can barely remember how I got the pimp name but it involved a pink hat and kinda stuck so I had to make this guy...

TBT.JPG

Here's one I just threw together for a bit more TBT like minimate ( I think that the chief BSG face will be a better match?). So I dont really carry around a pulse rifle in the real world but it's such a cool mini accessory that I couldn't resist ;)

T.

ThatPimpTimbo.... A long running in-joke on the board that goes back to the AA days, Can barely remember how I got the pimp name

*SNORT!*

I still get the plastic crack shivers in the wee hours; this recent glut of 'Mates has only driven my addiction into a deeper, crueler frenzy. And he can barely remember why... ;) :tongue:

• 5 months later...

Digging up an old thread since I thought making a new one was unnescessary. Anyway, I was finally able to throw together a fairly reasonable interpretation of myself. It's missing glasses and has a bit too much hair (I'm thinking the Chief hair in BSG series 3 will work much better) but it's pretty close, especially for a quick custom.

post-1173-1190746463_thumb.jpg